Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lost Cities by the world-renowned board-game author Reiner Knizia takes you on a journey to undiscovered countries and mythical places. Compete against a friend, a stranger or one of 4 different computer players, in what has been called a "two player Solitaire with an extra portion of suspense". Designed and polished for the iPhone by TheCodingMonkeys, makers of Carcassonne for iOS.
• online matches against game center friends or strangers
• voice acted interactive tutorial
• comprehensive rules section
• 4 different AI players with emotions
• full-length atmospheric soundtrack
• a plethora of single- and multiplayer achievements
• fully playable via VoiceOver
What's New in Version 1.40
Fixes bugs with Voiceover and adds 64-bit support
• Voiceover did not announce the last drawn card
• Lanes weren't accessible with Voiceover when running on iPad
• Voiceover would use your full game center name, instead of just using »you«
• You could not select a friend sometimes when starting new games with Voiceover
• 64-Bit support
but too much luck.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 02 February 2014
- Version: 1.40
- Size: 47.4 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: TheCodingMonkeys
- © TheCodingMonkeys
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.