*** App Store Best of 2016 ***
Tap the stars, and swipe in rhythm to go through two memorable journeys.
*** 10/10 – The Anything Mobile
*** 9.3/10 – That Video Game Blog
*** 4.8/5 – PocketMeta
*** 4.6/5 – Tap Smart
*** 4/5 – TouchArcade
“Lost in Harmony is one of the sweetest rhythm games I’ve played…”- Kotaku
“Lost in Harmony is one of the most unique, ambitious games we’ve seen in some time… An unforgettable experience.” -TapSmart
“Lost in Harmony is an audio/visual triumph” – Touch Arcade
“Lost in Harmony is a stunning game with an amazing soundtrack. A story that needs to be shared.” - ThatVideoGameBlog
“Lost in Harmony deserves 10/10 in all facets of it, originality, graphics, sound, and gameplay!” – The Anything Mobile
“Lost in Harmony features the power of love, and beat in an engrossing gameplay. Try it!” - PocketMeta
Discover 2 amazing stories :
■ M.I.R.A.I.'s Escape
Conduct M.I.R.A.I. in his flight through the universe
Help him to escape his destiny
Discover the thrilling music of famous Japanese composers
■ Kaito's Adventure
An unforgettable journey. Live the tale.
This is a story where boy meets girl, and fate tries to tear them apart.
Embark on a breath-taking journey to help Kaito save Aya.
How to play:
- TAP stars in rhythm according to the song
- SWIPE and JUMP to avoid the obstacles
• Experience music in a new way with the combination of rhythmic tapping and choreographic runner in an emotional story
• Play songs by famous composers & singers like Wyclef Jean, Onoken, Tadayoshi Makino, Fumitake Igarashi, Godspeed Vivix
• Breath-taking graphics that’ll sweep you off your feet!
• Astonishing cinematic effects!
• Tap & Play to your favorite songs!
• Create your own levels, share & play with your friends!
• Moving and original soundtracks
• 10,000+ levels to play generated by other gamers!
Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Dutch, Turkish, Russian, Chinese (simple), Chinese (traditional), Korean, Japanese, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Arabic
IMPORTANT If you bought the full game before, simply contact us at email@example.com and send us the related Apple's invoice to obtain compensation.
PLEASE NOTE that we do not store songs on our database, nor do we facilitate the sharing of songs. Lost in Harmony simply uploads and downloads the levels data.
All levels playable OFFLINE and many fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Unique and beautiful, Lost in Harmony is a hypnotizing experience that’s part rhythm game, part dreamlike runner. You’ll skateboard toward the screen, outrunning tsunamis, dodging robot cops, and tapping floating icons in time with the beat. Each level is totally distinct—and the mesmerizing soundtrack evolves as the stage changes. Between action sequences, you’ll explore a sentimental story about the characters, lending the dream worlds a deeper meaning.
Beautiful collision of gaming genres
I've only played this a little, but there's so much going on. Classy music, sweet animation, slick scene changes, poignant story between levels. It's rhythmic tapping game, then it's a swiping game, then suddenly there are obstacles to avoid from behind, then from in front, & it's Temple Run, but on a skateboard, & with a girl on your back.
There's a lot to get your head around so it's not a game to play when you're feeling sleepy.
I really like this. So much thought has gone into this - I'd strongly recommend you give this a go.
The Best Rhythm Game Ever
I’ve had this app for at least a year now and I have to say that this is the best game ever when it comes to music and its overall performance. The levels for Kaito’s Adventure and MIRAI’s escape are outstandingly beautiful. Also on top of that you have a level editor and you get to CREATE your own levels, Im actually quite on the top of the leaderboard (my name is Affaq, subscribe to me if u get this game). Keep up the good work Digixart. 🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟
- Digixart Entertainment
- 618.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Digixart Entertainment
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of Orbs S £0.99
- Unlimited lives £3.99
- Skateboard "Conquer" £0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.