Report environmental problems to Leicester City Council
Love Leicester is our app to encourage everyone living and working here to show some real pride in the city. Whether its graffiti, litter, fly-tipping, dog fouling or another environmental problem, you can let us know about it with this app.
The Love Leicester app has some great extra features. As well as reporting problems, you can also tell us what you like about Leicester. You can also access event listings, details of your nearest leisure centre, current consultations and easily access our mobile friendly website for information on all council services.
Doing your bit is easy, here’s how it works:
1. Check your map location.
2. Take a photo of the problem.
3. Add a brief description.
4. Pick a report category
When you report a problem for the first time, you’ll be sent an email asking you to confirm it was you who sent it. Your report will be submitted after you respond.
It will then appear publically on our Love Leicester website (https://love.leicester.gov.uk) after it’s been checked by the team.
You can also get updates on your reports at the Love Leicester website (https://love.leicester.gov.uk).
Love Leicester is part of the Love Clean Streets network and replaces our old One Clean Leicester app.
- App will now ask when Location is disabled if the user would like to go to the settings to enable it.
- Stopped crash on launch running on iOS 9 Devices.
- Category loading no longer intermittently fails.
- Optimised API requests to minimise data usage.
- Changed web pages to open in app instead of the default browser.
- The report location will no longer sometimes be set to default and instead correctly wait for the phone location.
Ratings and Reviews
This apparently replaced One Clean Leicester and is terrible. It doesn't get location correct and you can't take a photo and upload later because the app will only use current location. More trouble than it's worth.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.