An easy to use tool designed to help you monitor your low protein diet.
The app can be used for the following inherited metabolic conditions: PKU, MSUD, TYR, HCU, GA1, IVA, MMA/PA and UCD.
Features of the LowPro App:
• Get started by completing your profile. A summary of your activity will be shown on the dashboard.
• Record how many exchanges and protein substitutes you have consumed each day.
• Set reminders to take your protein substitutes and to attend hospital appointments.
• Exchange calculator – convert protein (g) into exchanges.
• Keep track of your blood levels on a graph.
• Export and share information as a PDF.
• Keep record of questions to ask your dietitian in the Notes section.
• LowPro App can link with Apple HealthKit to track your steps.
If you are a parent with more than 1 child on a low protein diet, there is an option to have multiple accounts.
Fixed connectivity issue
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded this app after seeing it on Facebook and it's going to be a real help with keeping track of my diet. The inclusion of other supplement suppliers would be great to
- Nutricia Ltd
- 29 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright Low Protein Connect. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.