LumaFusion is the most powerful multi-track video editor ever created for mobile devices. Used by mobile journalists, filmmakers and professional video producers to tell compelling video stories, LumaFusion gives you all of the power and flexibility to create your video story, and our tutorial videos make it easy to get going quickly and master its amazing tools.
• 3 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, titles and graphics
• 3 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Insert and overwrite editing and trimming with professional tools like anchored clips and slip-trim
• Dozens of transitions including dissolves, slides, pushes, wipes and specialty transitions
• Dozens of video effects including Chroma Key (green screen, blue screen or any color)
• Powerful color correction tools, including a 5 point level editor
• Select from included LUTs (color looks) like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl files
• Layer effects, color and LUTs in any order to create an endless variety of effects
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate your effect or color at any frame
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Fully supports 120 and 240fps slo-mo video files and time lapse video files
• Live Audio Track Mixer – listen to your mix while adjusting levels
• Fill-from-left and fill-from-right configurations for dual-mono audio captures
• Select from multiple audio tracks (perfect for iOS 11 screen recordings)
• Auto-ducking makes it easy to duck background music during dialog
• Keyframe audio levels and panning for perfect fades
• Audio Effects can be added to your clips
• Create multi-layer titles with text, shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import custom fonts including multi-color fonts
• Save and share title presets or styles
• Create projects with wide variety of aspect ratios (landscape, portrait, square, film) and frame rates (18 to 60 fps)
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Browse, preview and pre-trim media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, and WD Wireless Pro/SSD drives before adding to your project
• Storyblocks for LumaFusion - Download thousands of royalty-free videos, backgrounds, music, loops and sound fx (dozens of free clips are included - use of the full Storyblocks content library requires an in-app subscription purchase)
• Drag-and-drop media or easily import from cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand flash drives and SMB network drives
• View detailed information and metadata about your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag clips in the library
• Sort and search your library to quickly find what you need
• Easily share movies to social media sites, cloud storage, GNARBOX, WD Wireless Pro/SSD, SanDisk iXpand flash drives, and SMB network drives
• Export at a variety of resolutions and qualities up to 4K (on supported iPhones and iPads), and a wide range of frame rates
• Quickly share a snapshot photo of any frame in your project to the Photos app
• Archive projects with media for backup or to edit on another iPhone or iPad
• Include VR metadata for exporting 360° videos
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
• Check out the full reference guide at https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-reference-guide
• Find tutorials, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
• All new Wireless/Network (SMB) drive support, including full SMB2 and SMB3 support
• Select from scanned drives and manually add drives
• Zooming in-and-out with double and triple taps works more logically, and pinching no longer lets you zoom out too far.
• Issue with title presets added to non 16:9 projects not displaying correctly in editor
• Incorrect frame rate shown on some media in Info panel
• Trimming some HDR/HLG media in timeline could cause a crash
• Previewing audio-only mp4 files would cause a crash
• You can download all of the royalty-free music included in previous versions of LumaFusion at https://luma-touch.com/oldcontent
In upcoming releases we will continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. Find tutorials, reference-guide, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely brilliant and very powerful video editor
I started out making videos with iMovie, which is brilliant at first and surprisingly powerful, but also quickly becomes extremely limiting. I looked around at both pc and iPad video editing software and found some reviews of LumaFusion. Long story short...it’s absolutely brilliant and extremely powerful. I can’t imagine there’s a better mobile video editing app out there and you would have to spend a hell of a lot more than £20 on pc to get something comparable, let alone better.
The only downsides I have found have been the odd crash writing a video...which seems to happen towards the end of a very long video. The devs are keen and very active on their forums....the only solution seems to be to copy the video file and manually remove bits of speeded up footage or inserted audio files to find the offending article. Sounds worst than it is and only happened once to me, but took a while to find and remove the particular clip.
However, I can’t recommend this enough, if you want a mobile video editing app, don’t bother with anything else....it’s worth every penny and then some.
LumaFusion is knock-out
I have made many short travel film and used to use final cut express and changed over to premier pro, both great pro pieces of editing software but both kinda pricey etc. I have recently bought an iPad Pro and downloaded lumafusion for £20. I am really impressed with it. No rendering needed for GoPro shots, and all the touch screen functionality is really quick and intuitive. I have rough cut 10 min films in an hour or two when previously that would have been really quite protracted. It even supports multi layers of audio and video, so streets ahead of -iMovie etc. It took a bit of getting used to, to figure out how to access folders and files, but I am not that familiar with tablet interfacing vs laptop or desk top so that is not a failing of the software. I am really impressed and couldn’t recommend highly enough. Some of the bells and whistles are a bit more templated/ preset than premier pro but I guess that is to be expected. So it’s probably not sophisticated enough for genuine professionals but for any YouTuber wanting to make pro-like output it is ample...
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear it's been a good fit for your travel videos and a nice addition to your mobile workflow.
Beats the competition by a mile
I try and avoid having to edit on my phone where possible because until now I wasn’t able to find an app that could provide me with everything under one hood meaning I was constantly importing and exporting between various app to deliver what I was looking for. This is no longer required now that I have discovered LumaFusion, a joy to work with, saves me time in post and now provided me with a clean feature rich platform for mobile editing on the fly, well done chaps 🙌🏻 Now what would take this to the next level would be the ability to do something like a “social story export” where it would automatically chop and export your footage into 15 second segments and either upload them in chronological order to your Instagram stories OR save them in chronological order to your camera roll for uploading later. This would definitely be a mobile story game changer and drive more business your way for sure 😎🤘🏻
- Luma Touch LLC
- 152.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Luma Touch LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Storyblocks Monthly £9.49
- Storyblocks Yearly £64.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.