Enter the world of Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians - a fast-paced strategy RPG based on the medieval fantasy realm of Might & Magic.
Journey through enchanted lands, collecting fierce and fantastic elemental creatures, and evolve a team of mighty warriors to summon to battle on the path to victory.
ENROLL IN THE ACADEMY OF MAGIC
• Create, customize and level up your own hero
• Choose a House of Magic: Materia, Chimera or Anima
• Use the mystic powers of your House to triumph in the arena
SUMMON A LEGENDARY TEAM
• Discover and collect hundreds of fantastic beasts and iconic creatures
• Watch their evolution from cute companions to legendary war allies
• Equip your team with arcane Glyphs to enhance their abilities
TRAIN & BATTLE
• Level up your creatures to unlock their true might
• Compete in the PvP Arena to rise up the league leaderboards
• Participate in Live Events to win epic prizes and rare items
• Ally with your friends in Guilds for mighty team adventures
LEAD YOUR TEAM TO VICTORY
• Face fierce opponents in fast and strategic RPG battles
• Use the elements of Fire, Water, Air and Earth tactically to gain the advantage
• Cast epic spells and use magical abilities of different elements
BECOME A HERO OF LEGENDS
• Journey through the fabled fantasy realms of Might & Magic
• Complete diverse daily quests and earn special rewards
• Enjoy beautiful graphics and unique creature designs
This app contains In-App Purchases which allow you to buy in-game currency. In-game currency can also be collected by playing the game without requiring any purchase.
Compatible with iOS 9.2 and above.
Follow us for the latest game news, epic events and giveaways:
- Leaderboards: Glyph Dungeons & Tower of Trials
- Improved Chat system
- Level 11 Glyph Dungeons
- New Skins for selected creatures
Ratings and Reviews
AMAZING GAME BUT ONE FAULT!!...
After the recent update with a glitch that had to be fixed, I’ve noticed a glitch. When your fighting an opponent during the a.i storyline if your against a -rune sentinel-(any element) and you go to attack one of its allies, it attacks them instead and it’s really annoying so say: (I have a water elemental and I’m vs a fire elemental and an earth -rune sentinel- and I use my water elemental and press to use a basic attack against the fire elemental it automatically attacks the earth rune sentinel even though my attack is weak to it and it keeps attacking it until the earth -rune sentinel- is dead!!). PLEASE FIX AS ITS VERY ANNOYING AND IVE LOST LOADS OF BATTLES BECAUSE OF IT AND WASTED LOADS OF ENERGY JUST BECAUSE IT ATTACKS THE WRONG ONE!!!!
Polished, look forward to future updates. Good f2p so far
Very polished game. Seems generous with f2p which makes me want to continue playing, i hope it won’t get ruined with overly p2w. Look at marvel contest of champions and how it is a success without hardcore pay to win...
Generous f2p content makes a great mobile/ipad game and motivates to continue playing. Maybe i will donate later on to support the game but NEVER if i feel it is the only way to stay competitive. I am new to the game so i will stay open minded but from what i can tell the developers did a good job and this game may have a bright future.
Impressed so far, great game.
Wants you to pay or leave
Played this for over an hour and enjoyed it but then all of the rewards just came to a stop meaning no energy. And if you have no energy you simply can’t do anything. I played another game, came back after 30 minutes and had enough energy to play 3 battles. After that I had to wait again! It baffles me that the creators would rather you left to play another game than just let you continue to play smaller battles for free. Seems like a good game but I like to play when I want, not when the game says I can!!!!!
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you so much for your feedback on Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians. Here at Ubisoft we appreciate all feedback from our players whether it be positive or negative. We do take your views into account and we hope that you would still enjoy playing the game.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 1.2 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Might & Magic, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Offer £4.99
- Fistful of Seals £2.99
- Unique Starter Offer £28.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.