Magic Jigsaw Puzzles
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover a colorful world of magic jigsaws that fits in your pocket! This daily updated puzzle gallery with more than 20,000 HD pictures will help you relax your brain, avoid stress and entertain yourself and your family.
You can also easily create a unique customized puzzle using your own photo or image! Choose a melody of your taste from a musiс collection to enjoy your relaxation even more.
- Free daily updated puzzle gallery
- More than 20,000 free, beautiful, high-definition puzzles!
- Create puzzle with your own picture and share with friends or with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles community!
- 5 difficulty levels: start as a beginner and become a master!
- Work on more than one puzzle at a time and see your progress
- Preview the finished puzzle to help you solve it
- Rotation mode for greater challenge! Move pieces in groups!
- Take part in weekly tournaments and games! Compete with your friends!
- Large collection of puzzles with animals, paintings, nature landscapes and portraits
- Great music collection: choose the right music to suit your mood!
- Simple controls make it easy to solve puzzles!
- Fun rebuses for both adults and kids
You can create your Magic Puzzles Profile and find all puzzle packs you have downloaded in one place, as well as easily restore packs you may have accidently deleted.
Share your own best puzzles with friends or with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles community on Facebook!
What's New in Version 2.6.2
Overall app stability was improved on many devices
After a friend introduced me to the joys of jigsaws on the iPad I have been hooked. Tried several different apps but this is easily the best. The moves are smooth, you can't loose a piece behind any area you have completed and I love the way a completed portion locks into place if moved to the right position. I enjoy the challenge of the daily puzzle and always do 288 pieces which does not need reselecting every day. My only minor gripe is that it shows some puzzles as outstanding when I know I have done them.
Update. I have now been using the app for about 5 months. My earlier gripe seems to have resolved itself only to be replaced by another problem. Sometimes the completed puzzle will just freeze and I have to exit without earning any stars or coins. Also why keep asking me for a review when I have already done so.
However despite this I still do the daily jigsaw. It's still the best jigsaw app
Great photography, scenes are beautiful!
I have had this app for a short time and I also have another jigsaw app so have been able to compare them, I found this app was better by far.
Should you like doing jigsaws this is the one I kept, the music is relaxing, I tend to play while travelling on a coach especially going along Motorways/Autobahns, the miles/ Kilometers seem to melt away.
I have know had this app for a few months now and do at least 2 small ones but tend to do 550 as it is more challenging for me.
Relaxing pass time.
Like the free puzzles once a month, One for each day. It would be good if we knew the names of the places as some lovely places but no idea where it is situated. Overall good app. I use on a daily basis and find it very relaxing. One or two hiccups when I finish a puzzle it is not always credited, this doesn't happen all the time but has happened on a few occasions lately. Would certainly recommend this app as I have tried others and haven't found them so good.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 13 July 2016
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 164 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Developer: XIMAD, Inc.
- © COPYRIGHT 2010 XIMAD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gold Pack£3.99
- 5000 coins£3.99
- 1000 coins£0.79
- 3000 coins£2.29
- Beach Vacation£2.29
- United Kingdom£3.99
- Christmas All Around£2.99