Create floor plans simply with the camera of your mobile device. Scan a room in up to 30 seconds and build up complete floor plans in minutes. A floor plan is your starting point for included features like material & cost estimation, 3D models, and virtual tours.
• Create floor plans with the camera of your mobile device
• Draw floor plans
• Connect a laser distance meter via Bluetooth
• View plans in 2D and create 3D models
• Export plans as PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, CSV, DXF
• Compatible with Excel, AutoCAD, and Chief Architect
• Furnish your plans with over 1000 objects (furnishing, plumbing, electrical, etc.)
• Create your own customized objects
• Synced Elevation view
• Create virtual tours with 360 panoramas
• Add photos and notes
• Get statistics automatically (distances, surroundings, surface)
• Estimate materials and costs with customized price lists
• Conduct surveys with customized questionnaires
• Backup floor plans or manage your team on the Cloud
magicplan is renowned worldwide:
• Downloaded by over 17 million users
• Best of the year 2012 and 2017
• #1 iPhone Utilities in 76 countries
• #1 iPad Utilities in 104 countries
• Every day the equivalent of a small city is mapped with magicplan
Training session available in English at https://www.magicplan.app/training/
magicplan is free to download and use on your device.
What has to be purchased:
• Some objects are locked.
• Getting PDF + JPG + 3D + Interactive Website + DXF + CVS + PNG + SVG.
• Commercial use.
• Buy: Purchase one floor plan at a time for £2.99.
• Subscription: While your subscription is active enjoy an unlimited usage for £7.99/month. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged £7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Supported laser distance meters:
• HILTI PD-I
• BOSCH GLM 50 C, GLM 50 CX, GLM 100 C, GLM 120 C, PLR 30C, PLR 40C, PLR 50C
• DeWalt DW03201
• Leica Disto D110, D510 (Europe), E7100i, E7500i (North America), D810, D1, D2, X3, X4
• Stabila LD520, LD250 BT
• WDM 8-14
magicplan technology is protected by multiple patents.
* Capturing a room is now easier than ever thanks to our new interface
* Improved wall editor lets you place objects by entering a distance from a wall
* Improved Import & Draw workflow lets you select the scale before drawing
* You can now add annotations to Land Survey
* Added statistics panel to Land Survey
* Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad but not good enough
This app is great but not well designed for smart phones. I like to draw my rooms and every time I lift my finger it changes dimensions of the walls, no possibility to type in and lock the sizes in the program. Also, working on large properties you cannot really see dimensions because the numbers are too small. This app has absolutely great potential but should be developed for computers (maybe already is). Its great for people to play around their house to get a sense of their floor plan but would not recommend it to professionals or people wanting to advertise and sell their properties, yet. Either way, I had good fun, great effort, hope to see the future development!
I don't usually write reviews. But this app is so good I just had to tell how amazing it actually is. Considering it is a free app it's incredible rich and powerful. You can plan out your whole space and fill it with furniture, knowing that you can fit things in (of course, if you measure them correctly). It is proving incredibly useful to plan our forthcoming house move.
First, let me say that I am seriously impressed with the augmented reality imp-limitation. It’s a breeze to use, however it does really require the room to have clear corners. As you can only use the iOS device pointed at your feet, this makes some spaces difficult to see. It will be useful if you could scan walls, rather than having to focus on the ground. I realise this may be a limitation of the OS and not the application fault, I hope this can be resolved in the future;
- Sensopia Inc.
- 166.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Sensopia inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Plan (PDF, JPG, DXF, HTML) £2.99
- Standard Subscription £7.99
- Business Subscription £19.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.