MailOnline for iPad
By dmg media ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MailOnline for iPad app gives you everything you've come to expect and love from the world's largest English-language newspaper website, at your leisure wherever you are, and optimised to use the clarity and size of the iPad.
Feed your daily addiction with stories & photos from all our top channels: UK, US & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sport, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more!
• Over 15 Channels of must-read articles and photos - that's over 600+ original stories every day!
• Show Me Pictures! Tap on any image within articles to view all pictures in a story. Inside the gallery you can scroll, tap or swipe your way through all the images that appear in a story.
• Offline Mode: Pre-load content from your favourite channels to give you amazingly fast browsing without waiting, even if you are offline, on a plane, train or merely without reception.
• Easy to Navigate: Optimised for the tablet, enjoy fast browsing of our content, with amazing pictures and sharing tools.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user's comments that you like or dislike.
If you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features and feedback, please email us at email@example.com so we can help.
What's New in Version 59
- Bug fixes
Crash ar ah
Hallelujah!!!!! Deleted as is mentioned, reloaded from cloud, works fine again!!!!!
Was very good, till last update, no longer opens first time, often no longer opens third time, looking for a new update this week!!!!! Very good app when they keep stories in correct sections, becoming addicted to reading comment sections
Still does not open first time, but once up and running, generally reliable, stories starting to take an age to load on sync, possibly due to all the photos of celebs walking down the street having collected a coffee,because they are incapable of making one themselves. Less pics (not no pics, just ones that are needed pls), let's get this app back to its
Delete app and download it again then it works really well
I too had a problem with not being able to load the paper and it was a bit hit or miss. Also, it wouldn't fully download. So, after reading some other reviews below, I decided to delete the app and download it again and now it works really well, so fingers crossed!
I have been using this app for a year and a half and really like the format. They just need to make it more stable and it will be great.
New version doesn't load
Have enjoyed using this app as neat way to read news-- have preserved thru the constant crashes but latest version keeps saying to wait until data downloaded - now Saturday and still no change to this - I'm not going to give up my ipad2 so this app will have to go - poor show guys!
- Category: News
- Updated: 21 January 2014
- Version: 59
- Size: 59.8 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese
- Developer: dmg media ltd
- © Associated Newspapers Ltd 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- 30 Day iPad Subscription£2.49
- 365 Day iPad Subscription£19.99
- 90 Day iPad Subscription£6.99
- 183 Day iPad Subscription£10.99