By dmg media ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MailOnline's iPhone app gives you everything you've come to expect and love from the world's largest English-language newspaper website, but with quick, easy and free access on your phone - accessible even when you're offline.
Feed your daily addiction with stories and photos from all our top Daily Mail channels: UK, US & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sport, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more! See what everyone's talking about and download our app today.
• Over 15 Channels of must-read articles and photos - that's over 800+ original stories and 1000's of new photos every day!
• Offline Mode: Pre-load stories & galleries to access when you're offline or without reception - great for commutes!
• Choose from UK, US, AU or Rest of World to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user's comments that you like or dislike.
• Share articles and photos via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, SMS & Email
• Sort channels by Top Stories & Most Recent
• Custom Settings: Select when data and images update based on your preferred connection (3G or Wi-Fi)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features for us to add to future updates. We can't reply to app reviews but monitor user emails 24/7.
What's New in Version 2.3
- Fixed a bug which prevented content from refreshing
- You can now to reply to comments
- Bug and crash fixes to make the app faster
- You can now login via Facebook & Google
- You can now share articles via WhatsApp
- Email us directly at email@example.com if you have any issues so we can help. We can't reply to app reviews.
My Favourite App By Far!
I love the Daily Mail. The articles are constantly updated and the layout is great. It is my number one source for news and my guilty pleasure....showbiz gossip! The comments section is usually a good read and a lot of the time, Joe Public writes and spells better than the journos!! I was also impressed that the service team got back to me the same day following my complaint about a pop up ad for 3 which literally came up every few seconds! I was informed that the website was targeted maliciously but it was quickly rectified once the DM were made aware of it. All in all, I would definitely recommend this app though less of the sycophantic behaviour towards the Kardashians, please!!!
Poor comments system
articles often interesting and amusing, generally full of errors and bias but which newspaper isn't. The most entertaining section should be the comments, which it often is. However the issue is is that if you press 'send' and then realise you've written something that could be taken two ways, you cannot edit it. You then become open to public scrutiny and back lash. The reply button does not work so you cannot even update a return comment to say 'actually, I meant it this way!'. As a result you can receive some rather nasty posts. I've decided to delete the app after becoming so frustrated at not being able to correct myself and DM being so vulnerable to such trolling.
MY GO TO NEWSPAPER
This is my main newspaper. Others are "grouped" but this stands alone so that says something. I open it to find out what's going on first thing. Only grizzle if such, could do with some more serious news, certainly less or NO Kardashian, and their reporters needs to brush up on their spelling and grammar. Also has anyone noticed the majority of the Showbizz stories are about women? Guess the guys are not very interesting. BUT have just had help from their online staff - truly first class people!
- Category: News
- Updated: 02 April 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 22.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: dmg media ltd
- © Associated Newspapers Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.