By dmg media ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MailOnline app gives you everything you've come to expect and love from the world's largest English-language newspaper website, but with quick, easy and free access on your iPhone or iPad - accessible even when you're offline.
Feed your daily addiction with stories and photos from all our top Daily Mail channels: UK, US & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sport, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more! See what everyone's talking about and download our app today.
• Over 15 Channels of must-read articles and photos - that's over 800+ original stories and 1000's of new photos every day!
• Offline Mode: Pre-load stories & galleries to access when you're offline or without reception - great for commutes!
• Choose from UK, US, AU or Rest of World to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user's comments that you like or dislike.
• Share articles and photos via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, SMS & Email
• Sort channels by Top Stories & Most Recent
• Custom Settings: Select when data and images update based on your preferred connection (3G or Wi-Fi)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features for us to add to future updates. We can't reply to app reviews but monitor user emails 24/7.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
Email us at email@example.com if you have any trouble with the app. We can't reply to app reviews but monitor user emails 24/7.
- bug fixes and improvements
I downloaded this app as the old Mail online app kept sticking, but I've noticed that there is no way of looking at our profile to see how many points on comments we have. How do we also change our details. Also, when re-entering our email address and password, there is no tick box for them to be remembered. I hope this is automatic and we don't have to keep adding them again. Other than that, I'm enjoying this version as it updates articles without crashing, well not yet anyway.
I read the 'paper' when up in the night feeding my baby. It's simple and easy to use.
My only complaint is that when scrolling through the comments; I sometimes hit the thumbs up or down buttons and there's no way to undo the click!
New update: when I've read a story and click back; it reloads the list. I have to scroll through everything again and click 'more' several times
The best News app on the store. Great content and photos. Enjoy reading comments on each article too.
Had an issue with World News articles not updating, even after deleting cache and app then re-installing. Sent message to mail online and within hours it was working again. Fast and efficient service.
- Category: News
- Updated: 06 June 2016
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 47.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: dmg media ltd
- © Associated Newspapers Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.