By dmg media ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MailOnline's iPhone app gives you everything you've come to expect and love from the world's largest English-language newspaper website, but with quick, easy and free access on your phone - accessible even when you're offline.
Feed your daily addiction with stories and photos from all our top Daily Mail channels: UK, US & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sport, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more! See what everyone's talking about and download our app today.
• Over 15 Channels of must-read articles and photos - that's over 800+ original stories and 1000's of new photos every day!
• Offline Mode: Pre-load stories & galleries to access when you're offline or without reception - great for commutes!
• Choose from UK, US, AU or Rest of World to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user's comments that you like or dislike.
• Share articles and photos via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, SMS & Email
• Sort channels by Top Stories & Most Recent
• Custom Settings: Select when data and images update based on your preferred connection (3G or Wi-Fi)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features for us to add to future updates. We can't reply to app reviews but monitor user emails 24/7.
What's New in Version 2.2.3
- Added Australia Home & Showbiz channels.Go to 'More > Reorder' to move them up your channel menu.
- Email us directly at email@example.com if you have any issues so we can help. We can't reply to app reviews.
Do not upgrade
Uninstalled - can only read so much about Kim Kardashian and ISIS either killing people or chopping their hands off. That basically leaves the 'sport' section - which is pretty much football only(useless if you are someone who follows many sports) It's a shame, I was reading it every single day until I figured out that removal of ISIS, Kimye and football would leave it empty. Since I get my football content from a dedicated football source, the rest of the ad supported content is worthless. If only they had an "exclude these keywords" option (not difficult to implement - I develop apps) so you could filter out subjects that you don't like, that dominate the 'news' it would not be too bad an app.
Great app but Daily Mail
Great free app! I hate to say it but reading the mail app is my guilty pleasure even if it's often just a pack of lies. It's so easy to use on the phone even when the screen is much smaller than a tablet. For me personally I like how many stories they post a day in the football section, there's always something going on or some sort of criticism of s manger. Would recommend just be prepared to take the stories with a pinch of salt.
Free News & Super Fast
I love the new update! It's feels like it's twice as fast as before on my iPhone6 plus. Definitely takes less space on my device and the images are much smoother. The other great thing is that it's FREE and all the articles are accessible even when you are offline. Definitely my favourite app. Can't wait to see what improvements are coming up next.
- Category: News
- Updated: 15 January 2015
- Version: 2.2.3
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Developer: dmg media ltd
- © Associated Newspapers Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.