By dmg media ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MailOnline app gives you everything you've come to expect and love from the world's largest English-language newspaper website, but with quick, easy and free access on your iPhone or iPad - accessible even when you're offline.
Feed your daily addiction with stories and photos from all our top Daily Mail channels: UK, US & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sport, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more! See what everyone's talking about and download our app today.
• Over 15 Channels of must-read articles and photos - that's over 800+ original stories and 1000's of new photos every day!
• Offline Mode: Pre-load stories & galleries to access when you're offline or without reception - great for commutes!
• Choose from UK, US, AU or Rest of World to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user's comments that you like or dislike.
• Share articles and photos via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, SMS & Email
• Sort channels by Top Stories & Most Recent
• Custom Settings: Select when data and images update based on your preferred connection (3G or Wi-Fi)
Email us at email@example.com if you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features for us to add to future updates. We can't reply to app reviews but monitor user emails 24/7.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble with the app. We can't reply to app reviews but monitor user emails 24/7.
- bug fixes and improvements
The best News app on the store. Great content and photos. Enjoy reading comments on each article too.
Had an issue with World News articles not updating, even after deleting cache and app then re-installing. Sent message to mail online and within hours it was working again. Fast and efficient service.
If you like body shaming and far right politics, this app is for you
I only installed this app because the celebrity news was regularly updated with loads of photos and news, which could have been great, but is actually ruined by incessant body-shaming 'articles' and a constant stream of old fashioned, objectifying language such as: assets (to describe breasts), pert, derrière, sideboob, underboob, perky, and peachy, to name a few. Lazy 'journalism' littered with spelling mistakes, and over on the UK News section, just blatant far-right lies and hate-speech. If I could give this zero stars I would. Do yourself a favour and scroll straight past this godawful app.
Faster than web version
So much better and quicker than web version on my computer, which runs so slow, if at all because of all the ads and videos. Yes still a few annoying ads that pop up in pictures on this app, but at least it works!
- Category: News
- Updated: 06 June 2016
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 47.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: dmg media ltd
- © Associated Newspapers Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.