By dmg media ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MailOnline app gives you everything you've come to expect and love from the world's largest English-language newspaper website, but with quick, easy and free access on your iPhone or iPad - accessible even when you're offline.
Feed your daily addiction with stories and photos from all our top Daily Mail channels: UK, US & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sport, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more! See what everyone's talking about and download our app today.
• Over 15 Channels of must-read articles and photos - that's over 800+ original stories and 1000's of new photos every day!
• Offline Mode: Pre-load stories & galleries to access when you're offline or without reception - great for commutes!
• Choose from UK, US, AU or Rest of World to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user's comments that you like or dislike.
• Share articles and photos via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, SMS & Email
• Sort channels by Top Stories & Most Recent
• Custom Settings: Select when data and images update based on your preferred connection (3G or Wi-Fi)
Email us at email@example.com if you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features for us to add to future updates. We can't reply to app reviews but monitor user emails 24/7.
What's New in Version 2.6
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble with the app. We can't reply to app reviews but monitor user emails 24/7.
- improvements to performance and stability
- bug fix for channel content reloading
- improved video social sharing
- visual improvements for iPad multitasking
Far too many intrusive ads
Used to be my favourite news app, giving a lot more stories than most news apps, but lately the amount of intrusive ads has become unbearable, you can't read anything for long at all before ads pop up and just hang before 'X' appears in a camouflage area making it difficult to identify before you are able to close the ad, leaving you wondering what you were reading about in the first place. Very disappointing indeed.
Sick of pop up adds
Something needs to be done about the useless adds that constantly pop up when scrolling through pictures. I used to like this app, but this constant interruption about stuff that I doubt anyone would be interested in is seriously making me wonder if I should even bother with it anymore. Certainly wouldn't recommend it too a friend while these adds are part of it!!!
Too Far right and racist
The Daily Mail app is fantastic for news content and the layout is great.
Unfortunately it also contains extremely far right views and very very negative comments with often make for uncomfortable reading.
Also far too many Kardashian articles, averaging on over ten a day.
Deleted now and found a more balanced news stories elsewhere.
- Category: News
- Updated: 01 November 2016
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 61.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: dmg media ltd
- © Associated Newspapers Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.