By dmg media ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MailOnline's iPhone app gives you everything you've come to expect and love from the world's largest English-language newspaper website, but with quick, easy and free access on your phone - accessible even when you're offline.
Feed your daily addiction with stories and photos from all our top Daily Mail channels: UK, US & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sport, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more! See what everyone's talking about and download our app today.
• Over 15 Channels of must-read articles and photos - that's over 650+ original stories and 1000's of new photos every day!
• Offline Mode: Pre-load stories & galleries to access when you're offline or without reception - great for commutes!
• Choose from UK, US or Rest of World to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user's comments that you like or dislike.
• Share articles and photos via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, SMS & Email
• Sort channels by Top Stories, Most Recent & Most Viewed
• Custom Settings: Select when data and images update based on your preferred connection (3G or Wi-Fi)
If you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features for us to add to future updates, please email us at email@example.com so we can help.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
We've listened to your feedback and rebuilt the app to improve stability, performance, data consumption and overall user experience.
- With over 650 articles a day, you can now filter each channel by Top Stories, Most Recent & Most Viewed
- Improved design for iOS 7 to make articles easier to read and galleries faster to load
- Photos and videos now live full width within an article (instead of small thumbnails at the end). Just tap any photo to experience the gallery or any video to play.
- New Photo channel - now you can follow the news via our continuously rolling picture feed, with over 3,000 new images every day.
- New Video channel - get all the latest & top videos featured by our editors on their own channel
- Share articles & photos via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Email or SMS
- Easier updating of content that is less data intense on your phone. You can now choose how photos are downloaded: as you view an article (new) or when you update a channel (same as before).
- Better management around offline reading. Tap the favourites button on any channel to update all your favourite channels at once. (Make sure your setting for pre-downloading of images is set to Wi-Fi or Always for this to work.)
- Plus many more features for you to discover!
We value your feedback. If you experience any bugs or have a suggestion on how to make the app better, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category: News
- Updated: 24 April 2014
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Developer: dmg media ltd
- © Associated Newspapers Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.