By dmg media ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MailOnline's iPhone app gives you everything you've come to expect and love from the world's largest English-language newspaper website, but with quick, easy and free access on your phone - accessible even when you're offline.
Feed your daily addiction with stories and photos from all our top Daily Mail channels: UK, US & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sport, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more! See what everyone's talking about and download our app today.
• Over 15 Channels of must-read articles and photos - that's over 800+ original stories and 1000's of new photos every day!
• Offline Mode: Pre-load stories & galleries to access when you're offline or without reception - great for commutes!
• Choose from UK, US, AU or Rest of World to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user's comments that you like or dislike.
• Share articles and photos via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, SMS & Email
• Sort channels by Top Stories & Most Recent
• Custom Settings: Select when data and images update based on your preferred connection (3G or Wi-Fi)
Email us at email@example.com if you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features for us to add to future updates. We can't reply to app reviews but monitor user emails 24/7.
What's New in Version 2.3
- Fixed a bug which prevented content from refreshing
- You can now to reply to comments
- Bug and crash fixes to make the app faster
- You can now login via Facebook & Google
- You can now share articles via WhatsApp
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues so we can help. We can't reply to app reviews.
MY GO TO NEWSPAPER
This is my main newspaper. Others are "grouped" but this stands alone so that says something. I open it to find out what's going on first thing. Only grizzle if such, could do with some more serious news, certainly less or NO Kardashian, and their reporters needs to brush up on their spelling and grammar. Also has anyone noticed the majority of the Showbizz stories are about women? Guess the guys are not very interesting. BUT have just had help from their online staff - truly first class people!
Best online paper
Mail app in my view is the best paper app that there is , have installed a few others but have found the mail the best for browsing the different headlines / stories and for the whole variety of news categories , just a superior format compared to others . My one reason for dropping a star is simply I think they refresh far too quickly and I find my comments sometimes not printed , but not major concerns just my own little niggle .
Great news app. Constantly updating through the day bringing you all the updates.
I did have a problem with the app not updating so contacted the app provider and they recommended I follow the instructions below.
App now works perfectly and has us much more efficient!!
1) Go to Settings in the app (tap the cog icon in the top right of the
2) Tap 'Pre-Download Images'
3) Change that setting to 'NEVER'
This will only fetch images as you read an article instead of pre-downloading them for an entire channel when the app starts. It should speed up your app experience significantly.
- Category: News
- Updated: 02 April 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 22.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: dmg media ltd
- © Associated Newspapers Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.