By dmg media ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MailOnline app gives you everything you've come to expect and love from the world's largest English-language newspaper website, but with quick, easy and free access on your iPhone or iPad - accessible even when you're offline.
Feed your daily addiction with stories and photos from all our top Daily Mail channels: UK, US & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sport, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more! See what everyone's talking about and download our app today.
• Over 15 Channels of must-read articles and photos - that's over 800+ original stories and 1000's of new photos every day!
• Offline Mode: Pre-load stories & galleries to access when you're offline or without reception - great for commutes!
• Choose from UK, US, AU or Rest of World to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user's comments that you like or dislike.
• Share articles and photos via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, SMS & Email
• Sort channels by Top Stories & Most Recent
• Custom Settings: Select when data and images update based on your preferred connection (3G or Wi-Fi)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features for us to add to future updates. We can't reply to app reviews but monitor user emails 24/7.
What's New in Version 2.4.6
- Fixed a bug where comments weren't displaying
- Crash fixes and bug improvements while updating
- Email us at email@example.com if you have any trouble with the app. We can't reply to app reviews but monitor user emails 24/7.
Much improved, initially having downloaded periodically the app would just disappear from my iPad but seems to have been sorted. Updates regularly and keeps relevant, one problem, now I spend too long exploring as one article draws me to another and on it goes....lol.
Comments never appear/app constantly reloads
I've wrote comments and replies on some articles, but they are never shown. They never have any inappropriate language, but they just are never shown and it's annoying.
Also, you go into a article to read a story, come back out and it's taken you back to the top of the list.
All these bugs haven't been fixed and I've had this app for over a year now - think it's time to download a different app.
Getting better but still annoying
Mistakes in articles everywhere, annoying ads pop up when you look though images (this happens all the time) and can't see comment history. Also, it doesn't show the same amount of articles as the online desktop.
- Category: News
- Updated: 01 March 2016
- Version: 2.4.6
- Size: 49.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: dmg media ltd
- © Associated Newspapers Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.