MailShot Pro- Group Email Done Right!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily manage and send email to groups of contacts from the MailShot Pro app, or from Contacts.
This version of our popular app can create up to 100 groups, each with 100 or more contacts. (The limit depends on your email provider.)
MailShot lets you quickly add contacts in many different ways:
• From your address book (individually, or from a checklist)
• By hand
• By importing an address book group, or
• From a string of names and addresses
Groups can easily be copied, renamed and deleted.
In addition to sending email, MailShot can do several things address book groups cannot...
• Contacts can belong to multiple groups.
• Contacts can use different email addresses in each group. (Add their work address to a work-related group, and their home address to a sports group, or multiple addresses)
• Contacts do not need to be stored in your address book.
• In iOS 7 or 8 you can also send from the Mail app (not in iOS 9, or above)
• Protect privacy by placing email addresses in the Bcc: line.
• Group contacts are shared automatically to your other iOS devices, send group email from the Contacts app on those devices.
• To forward an email (with attachments), copy a group to the clipboard then paste into the address line in Mail.
iOS will ask permission for MailShot to access your contacts. Your email address, and those of your group, are never shared with us- everything happens on your device.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our support and are always happy to hear from you.
You can find a full guide, support information and tips at http://solubleapps.com/Mailshot-support. If you have any issues, or suggestions for future updates, please get in touch using the "Support" button in the app.
What's New in Version 4.1
Fixes a problem synchronising contacts between devices in iOS 9.
Changes in the Mail app in iOS9, mean new methods are needed to send group email to MailShot groups.
We have added the ability to send group email directly from MailShot, copy a group to the clipboard, or send from the Contacts app.
Please see the support information to learn more about the changes, and how to use the new methods, at http://solubleapps.com/ios9-and-mailshot/
Group address list
I have been unable to create a group on my iPad. Please help!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 01 October 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Peter Johnson
- © 2011-15 Soluble Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.