By Answerbook Team
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stop Guessing. Start Knowing.
Get real-time notifications when people view your emails, sent from your iPhone's built-in Mail App. MailTracker is not a mail app. We don't want to change your email workflow, you continue to use your iPhone's Mail App.
MailTracker provides analytics when a person opens your email. It's fast, secure and easy to use. Our simple call and reply buttons allow you to take fast action while you have their attention.
◦ Unlimited tracking and notifications
◦ Location information & device details (where available)
◦ How many times your email was viewed
◦ How long your email was read for (where available)
◦ Star users & mute notifications
◦ Configurable push alert & flood control settings
◦ Recently sent emails with tracking status
◦ Pro feature: Add up to 5 email accounts (free allows 2)
◦ Pro feature: Google Apps for Business domains (free allows most email domains except Google Apps Business)
◦ Pro feature: More starred users & muted notifications
◦ Pro feature: More search and feed history
Note: We currently support Gmail, Google Apps Business (Pro only), iCloud, Yahoo!, Outlook.com/Hotmail accounts. We also support most mail providers based on IMAP/SMTP.
MailTracker is free to download and use. MailTracker Pro adds the great features above and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Two subscription options:
- MailTracker Pro monthly for $4.99
- MailTracker Pro annually for $44.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
When you are on the go and want to know when your emails have been engaged, save time by using MailTracker!
If you need help setting up MailTracker, you can always contact us by going to the MailTracker Settings screen > Help/FAQ > Submit a request.
You can always remove MailTracker by deleting the app and removing installed Mail account profiles. iPhone Settings app > General > Profiles > Removing any profiles starting with "MailTracker for ..."
What's New in Version 1.4.2
- fixed iOS 8 issues
- fixed iPhone 6, 6+ issues
If you enjoy using MailTracker, please consider giving us a 5-star rating. Your support is much appreciated. Thank you. If you need help or have any questions, go to Settings > Help/FAQ > Submit a request.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 06 November 2014
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Answerbook, Inc.
- © Answerbook, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- MailTracker Pro£3.99
- MailTracker Pro£34.99