Make Music Count is the new creative Mathematics curriculum, by award winning educator Marcus Blackwell, that teaches each lesson through learning how to play a song on the piano. Each musical note that is played is derived by solving an algebraic equation. Here is a new method teachers can use to excite students about learning mathematics. Mathematics will be seen as fun while also strengthening students understanding of solving algebra equations once they Make Music Count!
Make Music Count Songs Subscription offers:
- Songs to play and enjoy learning piano
Make Music Count Songs Subscription Details:
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account, and will automatically renew each month within 24 hours of your subscription ending. Cancel any time by turning off auto-renewal in your iTunes Account Settings.
Subscribe to Make Music Count songs for $1.99 (US dollar) per month
Apple Subscription Terms:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Make Music Count Terms & Conditions:
Send Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minor UI update.
- Make Music Count LLC
- 42.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Marcus Blackwell
- In-App Purchases
- Learn Maths with Piano £1.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.