To help manage long term conditions, Stoke-on-Trent Clinical Commissioning Group and the School of Pharmacy at Keele University have developed an application to support patients manage their condition.
Using computer generated characters, interactive quizzes and information resources, the app downloads updates to help patients with asthma, COPD, diabetes and back pain with additional conditions to follow.
We've added a few extra features in the Type II Diabetes section of the app, in response to user feedback:
- A new 'Set Target' Graph line
- Removal of the time for the HbA1c graph
- Minor updates for a future feature to manage large graph numbers in preparation for release of the graphing features to all users (at present the graphing features are released to users with an access code)
Thanks for your feedback and please let us know what features you would like to see in the next version.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app. The asthma section is really helpful and the avatars a great idea.
- University of Keele
- 69 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Keele University, School of Pharmacy
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.