By KMP Digitata
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
At Manchester Airport we strive to offer our passengers the most up to date information available, to help ease their journey through the airport. There will always be a few things that are beyond our control, namely the weather and knock on delays, but what we can control is the information we share. That is why we have developed the Manchester Airport iPhone application, giving all those that use our service real-time information at their fingertips.
The official Manchester Airport iPhone application is an essential tool for those flying out, flying in and even collecting friends or family from Manchester Airport. Designed to save you time, money and enable you to plan your journey and time in the terminals more productively, be it exploring our many retail outlets or airport lounges, the official Manchester Airport iPhone application is the perfect accompaniment for both business and leisure travellers.
Its features include:
1) Real time flight information for arrivals and departures.
* See the schedule and status of all flights - Is your flight ready to board? Has it landed? Is it on time? Has it been delayed?
* Search for a specific flights status by destination.
* Search for a specific flights status by flight number.
* Save flights to your personal "My Flights" list and keep track of updates in real-time.
2) View a map of each terminal and get directions to and from the airport.
3) Explore each terminal through the interactive map.
*Know where you are checking in before you arrive and discover the locations of the shops, cafes and other facilities you wish to visit prior to your departure.
4) Car park booking - Save money and time by pre-booking your car parking before you arrive.
The official Manchester Airport iPhone application is free to download more information can be found at our website http://www.manchesterairport.co.uk/iphone
What's New in Version 1.8.2
What point is there in producing an app that doesn't tell me the status/gate/etc for my departing flight?
I want the app to help me get to help me get to my flight quickly and on-time - this app does nothing for me.
As the Stansted app is as bad, I guess this means MAA simply don't understand that good customer experience is what generates business!
The arrival board showed the flight I was watching was due to land as scheduled in ten minutes time. I then got a text from my friend to say the plane was delayed and still stuck on the runway in Ibiza. Worse than useless !
Not quite there
Great app, just missing one essential piece of info, why does it not include the gate number ?.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 10 July 2014
- Version: 1.8.2
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: KMP Associates LTD
- © 2010 KMP Digitata
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.