By Manchester Airports Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Airports are not always easy, so make your journey through Manchester Airport simple and stress-free. Whether you're a frequent or occasional flyer, check flight information and get live updates on the move so you can focus on everything else.
• Find and follow your flight, and be notified of any changes immediately so you can relax in the airport
• Pick up friends and family with confidence by getting up-to-date flight information straight to your phone
• Book official Airport Parking and Security FastTrack tickets quickly and securely
• Save your car's location when you park, so you can find it easily when you return
• View airport maps and find answers to frequently asked questions
• Get the latest airport information and offers direct to your phone by switching on location and notifications
What's New in Version 2.1.2
Our app has been redesigned to bring you an improved app and airport experience. We are working on more exciting features to personalise your airport journey with useful tips and recommendations as well as exclusive discounts and promotions for parking, lounges and retail. Stay tuned.
having put on my reading glasses & zoomed the screen size on my iphone using the accessibility function I was finally able to see the feedback form, which I then completed - it gave me an error message saying feed back could not be sent.
So here's what I had said, again.
This app is among the many lunatic apps which utterly fail to address the customer need in one simple regard. It is an exercise in extravagance over function. Vz. the crazy notion that information in text form is best displayed in a light grey fomt on a white backgound. And that a confusion of "exciting" images on the front "menu" page is a useful way to direct the user.
Obviously designed by 22 year olds with perfect eyesight and no experience of friustration or urgency, This will change of course, but in the meantime those commissioning the app just waste their money.
And while I am at it - you have a full screen to display info. So why put flight info in little panels, 3 lines deep in the sentre of the page. Designed by morons.
Very poor integration
Arrived at car park my name was not on file, arrived at express lane for security express passes didn't work. Every single person involved said it was my fault (despite having no evidence and me being a customer) and every one of them was rude and uncaring. Basically the guy on the fast track checking gave me a big 'F-you.' Want an apology and I want my fast pass money back.
Why can't you sign in to your account?
Craziness, I have book parking and lounge but cannot access it through the app!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 31 August 2016
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 101 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Manchester Airport plc
- © 2016 Manchester Airport Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.