Manything home security camera app with cloud DVR
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Monitor your house, pets, baby or anything with Manything! Our free app turns a spare iPhone or iPad into a sophisticated wireless security camera without the up-front costs and expensive plans of conventional security cameras.
Simply install Manything on a spare iPhone or iPad and your main phone to watch live streams, view motion-activated clips or even to talk to the person at the other end from anywhere.
“This is a great way to experiment with DIY home security or simply keep track of what your mischievous pets get up to when you're away from home. “ - Megan Wollerton, CNET.
Easy set-up - simply install the app on both phones.
Live video streaming - CCTV functionality to see what’s going on in real time.
Motion activation - camera will automatically record on movement.
Cloud-based DVR - past events are automatically backed up to the cloud.
iPhone, iPad and web viewers - gives access from anywhere.
Motion activated alerts - receive alerts on movement use as a driveway or burglar alarm.
Talk functionality - for two-way audio communication.
Facebook Live Broadcast (optional) - choose to share your live feed with others over Facebook.
Secure - private feed, share or download important clips from the app.
Adjustable motion sensitivity - ensure you only capture significant events.
Motion detection zones - only monitor the areas you need to.
IFTTT integration - for home automation and enhanced alerts.
Connectivity - use over wifi or your spare phone’s data connection.
Stills only mode - for time lapse and still capture.
Clip chart - share and view the best clips from manythingers around the world.
Manything requires iOS 6 and up to operate in camera mode and iOS 8 and up to operate in viewer mode.
All the bells and whistles for free
When you register you’ll get a free 5 day upgrade to trial the full functionality of Manything without any financial commitment. You’ll be able to use our top-tier 5 camera, cloud recording plan for free. You will then automatically revert to the Manything basic free plan which comes with live streaming and motion detection alerts for 1 camera. If you feel the need to upgrade for added functionality then you can do so from £2.99 a month.
Optional monthly subscriptions:
1 camera, 2 days cloud recording £2.99
1 camera, 7 days cloud recording £3.99
1 camera, 30 days cloud recording £5.99
2 cameras, 2 days cloud recording £4.99
2 cameras, 7 days cloud recording £6.99
2 cameras, 30 days cloud recording £9.99
5 cameras, 2 days cloud recording £9.99
5 cameras, 7 days cloud recording £14.99
5 cameras, 30 days cloud recording £19.99
If you choose to upgrade, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of each purchase, and your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase. The current month cannot be cancelled once it has started, and if you purchase a subscription during your first month, your free period will end immediately and you will move to the level that you have purchased.
What's New in Version 4.8.2
- Improved connection to your camera's live stream when there’s limited bandwidth.
- There's a new option under 'Advanced' settings to keep recording even when the network connection is lost. Recorded events are stored on the camera and automatically uploaded when network connection is regained.
- If your camera is recording over a cellular network and you’re worried about data usage, there’s a new settings option so that only your live stream is sent over the cellular network. Recorded events are stored on the camera and uploaded when you’re re-connected to wifi.
Do get in touch with any feedback. Happy Monitoring!
Excellent app does what it says on the tin , worth a try , very good customer support
Rip off don't bother
After taking your money this app then stops recording for exceeding data limit, even though there is no data limit. Don't waste your time . Subscription cancelled
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 05 December 2016
- Version: 4.8.2
- Size: 65.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Manything Systems Ltd
- © Manything Systems Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Manything 2 day cloud recording for 1 camera£2.99
- Manything 30 day cloud recording for 1 camera£5.99
- Manything 7 day cloud recording for 1 camera£3.99
- Manything 2 day cloud recording for 2 cameras£4.99
- month of 1 camera and 48 hours cloud recording£2.99
- month of 1 camera and 30 days cloud recording£5.99
- month of 1 camera and 7 days cloud recording£3.99
- Manything 30 day cloud recording for 2 cameras£9.99
- Manything 7 day cloud recording for 2 cameras£6.99
- month of 2 cameras and 48 hours cloud recording£4.99