Manything home security camera app with cloud DVR
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Monitor your house, pets, baby or anything with Manything! Our free app turns a spare iPhone or iPad into a sophisticated wireless security camera without the up-front costs and expensive plans of conventional security cameras.
Simply install Manything on a spare iPhone or iPad and your main phone to watch live streams, view motion-activated clips or even to talk to the person at the other end from anywhere.
“This is a great way to experiment with DIY home security or simply keep track of what your mischievous pets get up to when you're away from home. “ - Megan Wollerton, CNET.
Easy set-up - simply install the app on both phones.
Live video streaming - CCTV functionality to see what’s going on in real time.
Motion activation - camera will automatically record on movement.
Cloud-based DVR - past events are automatically backed up to the cloud.
iPhone, iPad and web viewers - gives access from anywhere.
Motion activated alerts - receive alerts on movement use as a driveway or burglar alarm.
Talk functionality - for two-way audio communication.
Facebook Live Broadcast (optional) - choose to share your live feed with others over Facebook.
Secure - private feed, share or download important clips from the app.
Adjustable motion sensitivity - ensure you only capture significant events.
Motion detection zones - only monitor the areas you need to.
IFTTT integration - for home automation and enhanced alerts.
Connectivity - use over wifi or your spare phone’s data connection.
Stills only mode - for time lapse and still capture.
Clip chart - share and view the best clips from manythingers around the world.
Manything requires iOS 6 and up to operate in camera mode and iOS 8 and up to operate in viewer mode.
All the bells and whistles for free
When you register you’ll get a free 5 day upgrade to trial the full functionality of Manything without any financial commitment. You’ll be able to use our top-tier 5 camera, cloud recording plan for free. You will then automatically revert to the Manything basic free plan which comes with live streaming and motion detection alerts for 1 camera. If you feel the need to upgrade for added functionality then you can do so from £2.99 a month.
Optional monthly subscriptions:
1 camera, 2 days cloud recording £2.99
1 camera, 7 days cloud recording £3.99
1 camera, 30 days cloud recording £5.99
2 cameras, 2 days cloud recording £4.99
2 cameras, 7 days cloud recording £6.99
2 cameras, 30 days cloud recording £9.99
5 cameras, 2 days cloud recording £9.99
5 cameras, 7 days cloud recording £14.99
5 cameras, 30 days cloud recording £19.99
If you choose to upgrade, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of each purchase, and your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase. The current month cannot be cancelled once it has started, and if you purchase a subscription during your first month, your free period will end immediately and you will move to the level that you have purchased.
What's New in Version 4.8.2
- Improved connection to your camera's live stream when there’s limited bandwidth.
- There's a new option under 'Advanced' settings to keep recording even when the network connection is lost. Recorded events are stored on the camera and automatically uploaded when network connection is regained.
- If your camera is recording over a cellular network and you’re worried about data usage, there’s a new settings option so that only your live stream is sent over the cellular network. Recorded events are stored on the camera and uploaded when you’re re-connected to wifi.
Do get in touch with any feedback. Happy Monitoring!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 05 December 2016
- Version: 4.8.2
- Size: 65.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Manything Systems Ltd
- © Manything Systems Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Manything 2 day cloud recording for 1 camera£2.99
- Manything 30 day cloud recording for 1 camera£5.99
- Manything 7 day cloud recording for 1 camera£3.99
- Manything 2 day cloud recording for 2 cameras£4.99
- month of 1 camera and 48 hours cloud recording£2.99
- Manything 30 day cloud recording for 2 cameras£9.99
- month of 1 camera and 30 days cloud recording£5.99
- month of 1 camera and 7 days cloud recording£3.99
- Manything 7 day cloud recording for 2 cameras£6.99
- month of 2 cameras and 48 hours cloud recording£4.99