Cycling, running, walking, sailing or just when out on the move... you can track it all, and stream it live, with Map My Tracks. Join over a million other people who use Map My Tracks to track their cycling, running and walking workouts.
Map My Tracks OutFront turns your iPhone into a high performance all-sport GPS tracker that's amazingly easy, fun and motivating to use on bike rides, runs or walks as well as other outdoor pursuits.
Featured in Apple's What's hot list
#1 iPhone app in Health & Fitness in Japan, France, Belgium, Iceland, Czech Republic
It's the only app you'll need to track all your outdoor activities including cycling, running or walking.
>> TRACK YOUR BIKE RIDE, RUNS, HIKES OR ANY OTHER OUTDOOR PURSUIT
• Measure your performance across sports like running, cycling, walking, or just about any outdoor pursuit
• Track your distance, speed, pace, heart rate, calories burned, duration, elevation gain/loss
• Get a breakdown of your activities for each day, week, month or year
• Control the app through your Pebble smart watch or Wahoo RFLKT
>>ANALYSE YOUR PERFORMANCE
• Sync activities to MapMyTracks.com for detailed analysis of your performance
• Compare your performance on segment leaderboards
>> STREAM LIVE ONLINE
• Broadcast your cycle rides, runs, and other sporting activities live for friends & family to follow online
• Post photos live to your profile during your workout
>> CHALLENGE YOURSELF
• Set goals and keep yourself motivated
• Compare and compete against others in the weekly and monthly leaderboards
>> BE SOCIAL
• Tell the whole story and add photos to your activities
• Create beautifully crafted videos of your activities to share
• Follow friends, comment on their performance and help keep them motivated
• Share activities on Facebook & Twitter
>> DISCOVER - WITH AUGMENTED REALITY
• Identify nearby peaks, places and others tracking live with the iPhone's camera
• Browse the maps to follow people live or see others nearby
• Find new nearby routes try out
• Challenge yourself and take on local segments on your cycle rides and runs
>> CONNECT TO SENSORS AND DISPLAYS
• Connect to Bluetooth & ANT+ sensors from Wahoo Fitness (requires in-app purchase)
• Display live activity data on Pebble Watches and Wahoo RFLKT screens
>> UPGRADE TO PLUS
• Unlock the full power of the app and website with a PLUS subscription
• Track live so others can follow your progress online
• Get an ad free experience
• PLUS features are available with an in-app purchase.
Subscriptions for Map My Tracks PLUS are $2.99 per month or $28.99 for a full year. Map My Tracks PLUS subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account after your confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription will automatically renew each month and be charged through your iTunes account, yearly subscriptions will automatically renew each year. Subscriptions renew at $2.99 per month or $28.99 for a full year automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Map My Tracks OutFront is compatible with iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and iPhone 4.
Use of ANT+ requires a Wahoo Fitness Ant+ key sensor or bike case. Visit www.mapmytracks.com/outfront for details.
If you're enjoying Map My Tracks leave us a good review in the App Store.
If not, send your feedback to email@example.com and lets us fix it before you write a review.
iOS 8 Health integration: Map My Tracks can now sync data with the iOS 8 Health app as well as other health and fitness apps that are participating. This service is optional.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it says and it's free!
Got this because the other app I was using seemed to be recording me going faster than I felt it should have so downloaded the app just to compare. I got rid of the other app and kept this. The only down side is the stop and start seems to be a bit slow in stopping and restarting- sometimes it beeps but other times it doesn't not sure why since I haven't changed the settings but I do have a total time and activity time so I can only assume it's working even when I don't get the beep.
Great app but calorie reader is wrong
I have been using this app for about 7 years now and I think it is really good. It is easy to use and is great for keeping you up to date with distances, etc. The only thing I have noticed is that my calorie reader says that I have burnt 1235 calories if I do 1 mile or 25 miles!! For some reason it is permanently stuck at that figure regardless of the distances I do. Is it possible to give the app an update please so that this shows correctly? Many thanks.
Thanks for being a long standing user. We are about to update the app with a fix for the calorie count. All your data has been saved correctly. It was a display error that we did not notice. Sorry.
Easier to use and better than expected
Very useful and adds enjoyment to my paddle boarding.
- 68 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Map My Tracks
- In-App Purchases
- PLUS subscription £2.29
- Pro upgrade £3.99
- PLUS subscription £21.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.