Track and map every walk with MapMyWalk. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new walking goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first long walk or a pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked walk and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to walk, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each walk.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyWalk app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION ATHLETES
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR WALKS FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your walking goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyWalk.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyWalk is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
Our new version has arrived! Check out these updates:
- The Apple Watch experience is outfitted with a fresh new look, complete with new activities to track, including hiking and treadmill workouts!
- Connected footwear users now have access to two new coaching progress graphs. You can now see how your running form varies over the course of your run, relative to target range, and how your running form varies over your last eight eligible coaching runs.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful tool - although not perfect
Doing a lot of walking I find this useful to track my walks, the speed and distance completed and an estimate of the calories burnt. Providing you receive a good 4G signal this will work fine. I’ve noticed a couple of indoor locations where the app loses signal and sometimes will add false distance to your workout. It’s usually obvious and the workout can be edited to correct the stats.
Since the update in week commencing 16th July ‘18 it’s plagued with false notifications stating “Application termination. Your workout has been stopped. Tap this notification to resume your workout.” It seems that the workout is not stopped however. Both confusing and annoying.
I have used this as a free app for a couple of years on and off. I found my self using it more and more recently and had decided to upgrade to the Premium version as it seemed to be the best of the bunch out there. However, as there was an update available, I decided to try out the update first before going Premium. I’m so glad I did! Since the update, the app has been very unreliable in that the distances and times recorded are all over the place for routes I walk regularly and whose distances and times I know well. I wanted to use the app to record and keep a log of my fitness regime, and to help me work out the details of any new routes I try out. If anything, these apps have to be reasonably accurate or they are just a waste of time. Sorry but this one just lost my vote of confidence. So glad I found out before buying.
Annoying Faults Make The App Unreliable!!
I have been frustrated into writing this review for what was otherwise, a good app. The problem .... the app decides when it is going to record your activity and conversely, when it will not record your activity! Imagine doing a great workout and then getting home to check your stats - only to find that the app has given you a reading of 1 footstep! Also, how can an app give two different readings for your activity! Although the differences are only minor - it’s annoying! And every upgrade seems to make the app worse!! This unreliability is the main reasons preventing me from giving this app a 5 ⭐️ rating or considering an upgrade. Instead, if this persists, I will be deleting the app and trying something else!!
- Under Armour, Inc.
- 238.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Under Armour Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP £4.49
- Annual MVP £22.99
- Annual MVP £27.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.