Map My Run - GPS Running & Workout Tracker
By Under Armour
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track and map every run with MapMyRun. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new running goals with a 40 million member strong community of runners. Whether you’re a beginner looking to log your first mile or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
- Named one of the 10 best lifestyle iPhone apps of all time by Mashable
- Featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired, and TIME
- Voted Best Running App Reader's Choice on About.com
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked run and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each run.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Running Shoes automatically track your runs and sync your data with your MapMyRun app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION RUNNERS
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR RUNS FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your running goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions on your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRun.com
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs £4.49 per month while the yearly subscription costs £22.99 per year or £1.99 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRun is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo and MyFitnessPal.
What's New in Version 16.9.0
* Improved pairing with the UA Speedform Gemini 2 Record-equipped for a smoother run.
* Real-time cadence data delivered straight to your app from your shoes during your workout.
* Improved Audio Coaching experience during each Training Plan workout.
* Your activity updates automatically to match your planned workout from your Training Plan.
* When you save your latest workout, you’ll see the details of your activity.
* Optimized your activity feed, for a better browsing experience.
* Addressed Facebook login issues.
* Improved stat loading.
* Fixed an issue with some sensors not connecting properly.
* Additional fixes and performance enhancements.
Fantastic Little App!
I've always struggled with keeping motivated with running and I end up going through spells of running daily and then not at all for weeks on end. That all ended when I got this nifty little app! Being able to visualise your run with the map, accompanied by your stats really allows you to see your progress as time goes on and keeps you motivated to always do more! My favourite feature however is the voice feedback function which tells you every time you pass a certain distance or time; I find this so useful in keeping track of how far I have gone, and also to push me to do that extra kilometre! Love the app and would definitely recommend it!
Was Great, Now Less So...
I wrote a glowing review of this app some time ago and now I feel it's time for an update. This week I've updated to the latest versions twice and run a couple of times. Having previously loved this app, I'm really disappointed with the new screens. Would it be too much to ask to be able to see all four of my top stats at once as well as the map? I now seem to be having to make a decision between knowing where I'm going and knowing my stats. I keep having to slow down to swipe the screen to what I need to see. I wish I could roll back to an earlier version.
Never failed me
Finally all info on the watch screen with latest update my previous comments below. Links to activity app which in turn links to health app. Well done!
I am training for the London marathon and been using this app for years now. Really good for running. It could really do with multiple information on one screen on Apple Watch rather than having to scroll through 3. Endomondo has this feature but isn't as reliable as map my run.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 13 September 2016
- Version: 16.9.0
- Size: 166 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: MapMyFitness
- © 2015, MapMyFitness Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP£4.49
- Annual MVP£22.99