Map My Run - GPS Running & Workout Tracker
By Under Armour
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track and map every run with MapMyRun. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new running goals with a 40 million member strong community of runners. Whether you’re a beginner looking to log your first mile or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
- Named one of the 10 best lifestyle iPhone apps of all time by Mashable
- Featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired, and TIME
- Voted Best Running App Readers' Choice on About.com
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked run and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each run.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Running Shoes automatically track your runs and sync your data with your MapMyRun app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION RUNNERS
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR RUNS FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your running goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRun.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRun is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
What's New in Version 16.12.1
This update introduces Notifications, a quick way to see the most relevant content in the app in one place. Easily get updates on things like friend requests, Challenge invites, reminders, mentions, and achievements.
It also introduces a new feature that ties weather conditions to your workouts. MVP users get the full picture, with temperature, wind speed, and more.
We hope you enjoy!
One of the best apps I've ever had.
I haven't tried any other running apps, but I can't see how any could be much better than this one, and it's free!
You get to log all your workouts, to see somewhat detailed data on your workouts, and it all syncs with the website.
One of the best functions is the split pace recording. It records how fast you are actually going while running (you decide whether to record in miles or kilometres) and a voice even tells you your pace while you are running every mile or kilometre.
Great app, easy to use and very accurate
I've been using map my run for a few years now and have had a great experience - it's surprisingly accurate (has only ever lost my location once) and good for keeping record of my running history. I also use it when abroad as it works without 3G - and it's helped me track and remember some great runs across my travels. Recommended.
Began great, now barely works
I've been using this app to track my runs for over a year and a half now and it's been great and so accurate and reliable but the last 2 times (and who knows how many before that I was unaware of) it's hardly even worked. About a week ago it wouldn't stop pausing I'm assuming and was tracking me as running 2minute miles and tonight it stopped itself from working after 40 seconds. I chose this app over all others as I thought it was the most reliable and just the best to use but now I'm not too sure.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 22 December 2016
- Version: 16.12.1
- Size: 164 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: MapMyFitness
- © 2015, MapMyFitness Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP£4.49
- Annual MVP£22.99