Map My Run - GPS Running & Workout Tracker
By Under Armour, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track and map every run with MapMyRun. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new running goals with a 40 million member strong community of runners. Whether you’re a beginner looking to log your first mile or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
- Named one of the 10 best lifestyle iPhone apps of all time by Mashable
- Featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired, and TIME
- Voted Best Running App Readers' Choice on About.com
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked run and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each run.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Running Shoes automatically track your runs and sync your data with your MapMyRun app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 40 MILLION RUNNERS
- Stay up-to-date with friends and motivate each other.
- Share your workouts through Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TAKE YOUR RUNS FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your running goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRun.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRun is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
What's New in Version 17.7.6
-Take photos during a workout without pausing
-Attach photos to workout posts after you're done
-Add a cover photo to show off the best moment
Really like this app. I've tried others but always go back to this one. I don't use all of the features so can't comment fully but it does what I need it to do which is to record my run, provide feedback and save it. It always works no matter where I am but on occasions when messages or alerts have come in to my phone it has stopped the app recording my run which is really annoying. However it hasn't happened for some time now. By the way the ads are annoying but I've got used to them now and just ignore them
Great free app
Really great app to get me back into reality running after an injury. Love that you can play your iTunes playlist during your workout. Paid version has some features features but the free one does offer all the basics you would need. Highly recommend.
Really good little app. It's great to be updated on how I'm doing during my walk. There is quite a discrepancy between MapMyRun & my LETSFIT with regard to distance steps & calories burned but as MapMyRun rates me higher I go by that!! All in all a great incentive to keep going & I've noticed the difference!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 09 August 2017
- Version: 17.7.6
- Size: 242 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Under Armour, Inc.
- © 2017 Under Armour Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP£4.49
- Annual MVP£22.99
- Monthly MVP£7.99
- Monthly MVP£5.99
- Annual MVP£39.99
- Annual MVP£29.99
- Monthly MVP£5.49
- Annual MVP£44.99
- Annual MVP£27.99