By cs2 team
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MapMyTrip helps you record the footprints and photos in your outdoor activities. We especially recommended it to users who like traveling, can use it to record your special route of journey and wonderful pictures on the road. You can convenience review route and photos of the trip in future.
A bit more description about MapMyTrip:
- Record your footprints and can share to Facebook anytime. It uses the phone's GPS sensors or mobile network to record location, suitable for use when cycling, in your car, jogging, hiking and other outdoor activities.
- You can take pictures, writing notes anywhere when recording the footprints. Photos and notes contain location infomation, you can share photos, notes with marked location if you like.
- Photo Wall: display photos of all trips.
- The history of trip: display all historical journey information.
Show route of the trip in the map and display useful statistics (such as time, speed, mileage and elevation );
View and organize all the photos and notes on the road. Show the photos and notes in the map of the route, you can feel the amusing trip reappear before your eyes.
- Alarm clock: Set an alarm when you close to a location, trigger the ring to alarm.
Let the MapMyTrip app record and share your footprints, wonderful photos and real mood of the trip!
Note:Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.2
Add Pause mode.
Adapter 4-inch device.
Didn't log my miles or anything just duration waste of time looks like all the free ones are a waste of time as I've tried most of them
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 08 February 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Huang Wen Wang
- © CS2 Team
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.