Mobile application MapSignal is intended for truck drivers and is a part of the MapSignal.com web service for GPS-tracking of cargo on the route.
Forget about constant phone calls with reports to your delivery operator! MapSignal will do everything on its own - it indicates cargo location in real time, reports problems, even if you could not or forgot to reach the operator.
EASE OF USE
Using MapSignal does not require special training, the interface is simple and intuitive.
RUNNING IN BACKGROUND
The MapSignal app commonly works in the background and notifies the user with important events en route: local weather reports with warning regarding road conditions, approaching major cities, approaching country borders and dispatcher-defined points of interest or tasks.
HOW DOES IT WORK
1) enter the delivery code received from your logistics operator;
2) complete the check-list of the trip;
3) make sure GPS is turned on in your phone settings;
4) start the cargo delivery;
5) if important events occur on the way, both the driver and the operator can change the status of this delivery;
6) after changing the status to "UNLOADED" by the driver or the operator, the delivery is considered complete.
IT IS RECOMMENDED TO KEEP THE PHONE ATTACHED TO A POWER SOURCE: when running application utilising GPS, the phone battery discharges faster than usual.
New in this version:
- chat with driver - now both the driver and dispatcher can send photos of documents and simple text messages;
- visual assistance for drivers at the start;
- minor cosmetic changes, including updated screenshots.
- Cargo Info & Data LP
- 41.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Cargo Info & Data LP
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.