Marathon Pace Calculator
By Matti Ropponen
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Marathon Pace Calculator helps you to plan your running pace. Just select your distance (marathon, half-marathon, 10K, 15K, 20K, 50K, 100K or Custom), set your target time and Marathon Pace Calculator will provide you with target split times. Use run-balancing feature to fine-tune your run. Once you are ready with your target setting you can print or copy your split times.
- Pace calculations for full/half marathons, Ultra distances and various shorter distances like 10K, 15K, 20K
- Supports *custom* distances and splits
- Target time setting
- Copy split times to clip-board
- Separate pace times for the 1st and 2nd halfs of the run
- Halfway marker
- Run balancing, allowing fade-out or competitive running
- List of split times, cumulative time and speed
- Distance units selector
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Minor bug fix related to missing default font (target time setting)
Save yourself the bother and use a calculator.
I appreciate that this App is free but if it shows the facility to fade or be competitive it should be able to do more than just adjust the mile splits for only the first half and second half of the race. For example, a 3:45 marathon run with a medium fade shows every mile for the first half at 8:24 and every mile for the second half at 8:45. In reality there would be a gradual fade over the miles, not an immediate drop off at half way.
Fantastic app, Im always wondering about times when running. It gives a good idea about target times. Would recommend.