Marine Cadances, Military Jokes & USMC PFT Score
By Verosocial Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Marine PFT Score app is a tool for measuring Physical Fitness Tests results from a Marine Corps PFT score towards a promotion. A corresponding score for each event, pull-ups (flexed arm for female marines), crunches, and run time is calculated and then added together to for the final score and classification.
Calculations take into account scoring differences for altitudes above 4500 feet for both male and female marines.
Simply punch in your raw numbers and your scores will automatically update. It is as simple as that.
All calculations are computed based on USMC MCO P6100.13 with Chapter 1.
This app features:
• Send your calculations or conversions by email
• Universal App (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)
• Retina Display graphics
• Fast app switching
• Automatically Saves Your Inputs
• Latest version of iOS is supported
• iPhone 6, 6+, 5 screens and the original 3.5 inch screen are supported
No network connectivity required.
Sound off with your comments and feedback. Semper Fi.
What's New in Version 4.4
Updated for iOS 8
Support for iPhone 6 and 6+ screen sizes
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 03 March 2015
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Verosocial Studio
- © Copyright 2015 Verosocial Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.