By Marshall Amplification plc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Marshall Gateway is a remote control and device management app for use with Marshall CODE Series amplifiers.
Connection with CODE is via Bluetooth Classic for streaming audio from your music library and Bluetooth LE (iPhone 4S, iPad 3rd Gen) for real-time control of your amplifier settings.
Gateway can function independently of CODE to create and manage presets that can be sent to CODE when connected.
What's New in Version 1.4
Gateway will now auto-sync all CODE presets when you first connect to the amp.
Register/login to your my.marshall.com user profile from within Gateway and sync your Gateway presets with my.marshall.com automatically. Check out my.marshall.com to manage your Gateway presets, search and download new presets and share your presets with our community.
Support for latest CODE firmware fixes and new features.
Fixed bug where an invalid preset record created the illusion of duplicate presets.
Improved error trapping and logging.
A free app that allows easier modification of amp parameters.
This app is only of use if you have a Marshall Code Amplifier and a compatible iPhone or iPad (Must have the modern Bluetooth LE Stack e.g. iPhone4S or newer and iPad 3 or Newer) otherwise this app will never find your amp - you will be able to stream audio just not use this app, If you have Bluetooth LE its great. Provides a bigger screen and easier UI to manipulate the settings of the patches than directly on the Amp. Connects well. Once you have connected that connection is remembered and the app will connect even after you switch the amp off. (Early Amp firmware had issues with this if you are having problems you may need to upgrade the amp via USB). The only downsides are:
1. Its a bit prone to miss interpreting my key presses/ swipes on the iPhone leading to selection of the wrong patch for editing.
2. It is not possible to program the code footswitch (PEDL 91009) from the app. The footswitch is programmed from the amp and selects patches which can be edited in the usual way from the app but the mapping between the footswitch and the patch numbers cannot be changed from the app.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 20 December 2016
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 31.4 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Marshall Amplification plc
- © Marshall Amplification plc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.