Track and trend your biometric information with the Masimo Personal Health App to guide changes in diet, exercise, stress reduction, and sleep to improve your health and wellness, as well as strength and conditioning regimens to improve your athletic performance.
- View your measurements in real time
- Track and trend your measurement history
- Share your data through email and social media
- Automatically store your data in Apple Health
- Create multiple user profiles
- Set your low and high thresholds for each parameter
The Masimo Personal Health App is only for use with the MightySat fingertip pulse oximeter or the iSpO2 pulse oximeter. This App (together with the MightySat fingertip pulse oximeter or the iSpO2 pulse oximeter) allows you to non-invasively measure blood oxygen saturation, pulse rate, and perfusion index. MightySat provides additional parameters which include respiration rate and pleth variability index. The compatible Masimo devices are available for sale in select countries only. Visit us at www.MasimoPersonalHealth.com (in the United States) or at www.MasimoPersonalHealth.co.uk (outside the United States) to find out how you may purchase the MightySat or iSpO2 devices.
MightySat and iSpO2 use Signal Extraction Technology (SET®) to provide accurate oxygen saturation and pulse rate measurements when other pulse oximeters fail, such as during movement and low blood flow.
Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) - the oxygen level in the arterial blood to indicate changes due to heart or lung function, oxygen use by your body, or altitude
Pulse Rate (PR) - the number of pulses per minute to indicate overall fitness as well as exertion levels at a particular moment in time
Perfusion Index (PI) - the strength of blood flow to your finger to indicate changes in blood circulation
Respiration Rate (RRp) - the number of breaths you are taking each minute to indicate how well your heart and lungs are functioning as well as how quickly you can recover after exercise.
Pleth Variability Index (PVI) - the variation in perfusion index over your breathing cycle. Changes in PVI may indicate changes in hydration, breathing effort, perfusion, or other factors. ¹ ² ³ *
* It is suggested to measure PVI in the same body position, remaining still and without talking, at the same breathing rate and depth of breathing, until you see a high confidence PVI value (displayed value is bright, not dim). An increase in PVI may indicate a decreased level of hydration, increased breathing effort, or other factors. A decrease in PVI may indicate an increased level of hydration, decreased breathing effort, or other factors. Multiple factors other than hydration and breathing effort can affect PVI, including breathing rate, depth of breathing, body position, body movement, vascular tone, blood flow to the finger (perfusion index), normal variation within a short-term monitoring session, waveform shape changes, and/or cardiovascular abnormalities.
¹ Schooljans A et al. Acta Anaesth Belg. 2010 (61), 147-150.
² Mathews D et al. ASA 2014. A1124.
³ Perel A. Anesth Analg. 2014 Dec;119(6):1288-92.
* Removed Threshold and Heart Rate Recovery features for the Japan market.
Ratings and Reviews
I bought the latest Masimo mighty sat device, but this app just isn't ready.
It works fine for live monitoring, but it is advertised and I bought it for the tracking and logging.
The logging is very hit and miss, and the ability to export doesn't work properly, it exports only the last 'session' which may be not a real session but a reconnection of the device to the app via Bluetooth. This essentially means the other data captured before the Bluetooth reconnect cannot be exported for review by oneself or a doctor.
Masimo Pulse Oximeter
The app looks great and looks to have all the features I'd want. Just one thing, it needs a cable. Phoned Masimo UK and it seems they're not available yet which makes the app useless until they are available. Will revise my score as/when I get a cable.
- 65.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 All rights reserved. All trademarks and/or copyrights are properties of their respective owners.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.