Matchbook - Save and Remember Great Restaurants and Bars
By Matchbook FTW, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Never forget a restaurant again. With Matchbook you can create your go-to list of restaurants and bars. Keep tabs on them all. Save, tag, and curate everything, whether it’s a new place you’re dying to try or an old favorite you want to remember—it's all at the ready.
Download the FREE Matchbook app now, and you’ll never be at a loss when someone asks, "Where should we eat?"
Here’s what the press has said about Matchbook:
Anthony Ha, The New York Times: “This is definitely something that I’ll find useful.”
Cool Hunting: “[Matchbook is for] organizing fleeting intentions into a solid list of where to go around town.”
The Wall Street Journal: “A service that keeps a list of where you want to go.”
Lifehacker: “It's a pretty simple but certainly useful app.”
To share ideas and get support please visit matchbook.co/support.
What's New in Version 2.2.50
- An inspiration feed with bookmarking ideas
- Streamlined "love" and "want to try" buttons
- Bug fixes
Too many bugs
App crashes, signing up fails, sometimes fails to load.
Also no ability to note that you hate a restaurant. Just that you want to try or you love it
But still a bit buggy.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 25 February 2014
- Version: 2.2.50
- Size: 27.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Matchbook FTW, Inc.
- © Matchbook FTW, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.