By Alex Drel
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Math Kid gives your 4-12 years old child the foundation needed to excel in math at home and in school.
The application features graphical feedback and rewards, and its clean and simple interface is ideally suited for children (Verified!).
Helpful and extensive hints allow kids to use it with minimal parental supervision.
Precise customization of the training course content leads to effective and focused learning.
* Addition and Subtraction – varying difficulty targeted for 4-8 years old kid
* Arithmetic Sequence – great for any age from 4 (simple sequences of course) to 8 years old (complex sequences)
* Roman Numerals – fun in any age
* Multiplication and Division – different levels suitable for 5-10 years old
* Percentages – suitable for 8-11 years old student
* Fractions - suitable for 8-11 years old student
* Basic Equations – first steps into Algebra for 9-12 years old student
* NO ADVERTISING
* iCloud sync of configuration between multiple iPads/iPhones
What's New in Version 1.4.0
* Basic Equations
* iCloud sync between devices
* By teachers' request number of student accounts increased to 25
* IOS 5.1 fixes
IMPORTANT: After the upgrade on IOS 5.1 the application configuration may be lost. If you have made previous purchases please use Restore button in the Parent Zone Extra section to restore them. Sorry for inconvenience.
Great for adults too
This is a great application for improving anyone's mental arithmetic skills. I had a look at all sorts of brain training applications but in the end its this approach which has worked best for me. I would be very interested in a Math Adult application...which could essentially be the same program with a different user interface. :D
Fantastic app for my 7 year old who easily get bored doing same sort of problems.. Hints are very helpful for him to know different ways to solve the problem. Overall good.
Very good app
A great maths revision app for kids which allows you to choose the area(s) you want your child to focus on. Great hints and tips to enable kids to learn how to work out answers they don't know.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 05 June 2012
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Alexander Drel
- © 2011 Alex Drel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 3-accounts pack£1.49
- Rewards: Cakes£0.79
- Rewards: Cars£0.79
- Emotions pack£0.79
- Rewards: Ice Cream£0.79
- Arithmetic Sequence£1.49
- Fractions introduction£1.49
- Percentage calculation£1.49
- Basic linear equations£1.49
- Fraction addition£1.49