'Maths, age 3-5' helps your child to reach their full potential in maths.
Trials by the The University of Nottingham showed children moving ahead in maths by 18 months, in just 6 weeks of using this app. The first maths app in our series, it is already a hit with children and parents all over the world.
What’s more, as a nonprofit organisation, we use the proceeds from our apps to help deliver education to children in Malawi.
The first topic in 'Maths, age 3-5’ is free, so you and your child can try it out. Further topics can be unlocked through in-app purchase.
'Maths, age 3-5’ features:
- 10 core topics for the early years of school, with over 80 activities
- a teacher figure, who shows ‘how to’
- variety, and fun
- progression, and plenty of practice
- a quiz at the end of each topic, with a certificate
- a ‘naming’ button, to personalise the app for your child.
1 Sorting and matching (yours for free)
2 Counting to 3
3 Lines and patterns
4 Counting 4 to 6
5 Where is it?
6 Counting 7 to 10
7 Patterns and shapes
8 Counting 1 to 10
10 Add and take away
Most topics are available in over 50 languages, all within the purchase price.
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Kids love it
This is expensive as an app but the kids do love ‘playing’ on it while learning so I think it’s pretty good. There are different levels and keeps them entertained. I had a problem and emailed support over the weekend and they came back to me with a quick fix Monday morning.
I downloaded the app then paid £21,99 to unlock the extra features only for the app to crash and delete my purchases. Called the apple support and was informed that a refund would be arranged within 30 days- still waiting for a confirmation email regarding my call and promised resolution. Pathetic service from the apple staff and a rip off from the app developers. They should have communicated their app had issues etc
This app allowed my daughter to do the first part, she learnt it and then did a little test to earn a certificate but once she wanted to go on to the next step and LEARN MORE it was locked and wanted to charge £22 so she could LEARN!! Absolutely awful! Learning and educational apps should be free and I am disgusted that they are charging people that much for an app that is educating them!!!!
- onebillion children ltd
- 210.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chichewa, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Macedonian, Malay, Marathi, Pashto, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Wolof, Yoruba, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © onebillion children ltd
- In-App Purchases
- All topics £21.99
- Part 1: (Topics 2 – 5) £11.99
- Part 2: (Topics 6 – 10) £13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.