Maths, age 3-5
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'Maths, age 3-5' helps your child to reach their full potential in maths.
Trials by the The University of Nottingham showed children moving ahead in maths by 18 months, in just 6 weeks of using this app. The first maths app in our series, it is already a hit with children and parents all over the world.
What’s more, as a nonprofit organisation, we use the proceeds from our apps to help deliver education to children in Malawi.
The first topic in 'Maths, age 3-5’ is free, so you and your child can try it out. Further topics can be unlocked through in-app purchase.
'Maths, age 3-5’ features:
- 10 core topics for the early years of school, with over 80 activities
- a teacher figure, who shows ‘how to’
- variety, and fun
- progression, and plenty of practice
- a quiz at the end of each topic, with a certificate
- a ‘naming’ button, to personalise the app for your child.
1 Sorting and matching (yours for free)
2 Counting to 3
3 Lines and patterns
4 Counting 4 to 6
5 Where is it?
6 Counting 7 to 10
7 Patterns and shapes
8 Counting 1 to 10
10 Add and take away
Most topics are available in over 50 languages, all within the purchase price.
What's New in Version 1.8
fixed iOS 10 compatibility issues
I don't normally write reviews..
... but I felt I had to let other users know how utterly amazing this app is!
I've been an early years educator for 11 years and this app does exactly what I want it to do. It's fun, interactive and independent. I tested this app out on my son, who is 3, as we are looking for some new apps for work, and he was absolutely captivated. He was a motivated learner and enjoyed the learning opportunities within the app.
I've only used the free section of this app so far, I'm so impressed that when my son has completed the free section, we will be paying for the full version. It is a little expensive but as it's effective and it's what we are teaching at school, I recommend for parents and teachers!
Please, do you make one for phonics and literacy? Anything for understanding the world and psed?
I heartily recommend!!
Love this app, as does my three year old son who actually enjoys doing the maths programs. Highly recommend this one, I've bought the whole program after trying the free intro, very worthwhile and not too expensive.
There a bug on level 2 on the odd one out chapter, keeps freezing and crashing. Please fix.
Sticks when crossing out odd shape
Just started using but find it sticks when trying to cross out odd one out and then freezes. Please fix as otherwise great app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 18 September 2016
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 174 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Burmese, Catalan, Chichewa, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Macedonian, Malay, Marathi, Pashto, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Wolof, Yoruba, Zulu
- Developer: onebillion children ltd
- © onebillion children ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All topics£16.99
- Part 1: (Topics 2 – 5)£8.99
- Part 2: (Topics 6 – 10)£10.49