Maths, age 4-6
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'Maths, age 4-6' helps your child to master maths. It works! Trials by the The University of Nottingham showed children moving ahead in maths by 18 months, in just 6 weeks of using this app.
‘Maths, age 4–6’, is the second app in our maths series. Like ‘Maths, age 3–5’, it is packed with engaging activities, and already a hit with children and parents all over the world.
What’s more, as a nonprofit organisation, we use the proceeds from our apps to help deliver education to children in Malawi.
The first topic in 'Maths, age 4-6' is free. So you and your child can try it out. Further topics can be unlocked through in-app purchase.
'Maths, age 4-6’ features:
- 18 core topics for the early years of school, with over 120 activities
- a teacher figure, who shows ‘how to’
- variety, and fun
- progression, and plenty of practice
- a quiz at the end of each topic, with a certificate
- a ‘naming’ button, to personalise the app for your child.
1 Shape and position (yours for free)
2 Counting to 20
4 More counting
5 Tell the time
6 Add and subtract
7 Count in tens and fives
8 How tall? How long?
9 Counting to 100
10 2-D shapes
11 Number lines
13 Weigh it!
14 More number work
15 3-D shapes
16 Measure time
17 More + and -
18 How much can it hold?
Most topics are available in over 30 languages, all within the purchase price.
What's New in Version 3.3
fixed iOS 10 compatibility issues
My child leaped 2 years ahead
My child started when 2 years old on both the math apps. The preschool is blown away by his abilities in all the skills he learnt. He is now 3 and has the abilities of a 5 year old at least.
My child was also 2 months premature at birth and they said he would always be behind but he is far from it.
Somehow it also inspired him to read and write. So those abilities are also way ahead of his age.
It's crazy expensive but just worth it no matter which way you slice it.
Excellent - expensive but a bargain!
This app is really good and managed to get both of our kids fully engaged in learning maths. The 'games' are well explained and ensure that they can follow the instructions and enjoy learning maths.
Overall: Whilst it's one of the most expensive apps I've bought it was well worth every penny. We'll be looking out for the 6year plus version...
Loving this app I downloaded for my child who has recently started in reception.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 18 September 2016
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 356 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Catalan, Chichewa, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Marathi, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Soga, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yoruba
- Developer: onebillion children ltd
- © onebillion children ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Part 1: (Topics 2 – 6)£13.99
- Part 2: (Topics 7 – 12)£15.99
- All Topics£38.99
- Part 3: (Topics 13 – 18)£15.99