This is the Rock Star Teacher that everyone wants! Your children will learn their Times Tables by singing them to the coolest tracks, from some of the world’s best artists! One Direction, P!NK, Lady Gaga, will-i-am and Pharrell Williams - to name a few. They will love bopping away to the new Times Table lyrics while they learn. Maths has never been so cool, so easy and so much fun! It just Rockx!
* Each Times Table is a different colour and has both an Instrumental version and a Vocal version.
* In the Vocal versions, each equation is animated as the children sing the corresponding line. This creates a visual, aural and verbal connection for them.
* Test your child’s abilities and progress in the Multi-levelled Quiz feature. Each question is asked at random and your child presses in the answer. The instrumental track plays along and they receive a score out of 12 for that table.
* Watch the short video showcasing Maths Rockx in action
* The multiple Playlist feature allows you to create your own playlists from the 11 awesome tracks in the app. This lets you choose which songs you want to listen to, how many times and in which order. Bluetooth it to the stereo and rock out in the lounge room together, in the car or in class.
* Enjoy the professional “studio quality” of the music production as your children learn. It will make them feel like they are simply singing new lyrics, to really cool songs, rather than actually doing work.
* You can choose which way you say your tables, in the Tables Sequence setting
* It’s the perfect teaching/learning tool for home and in the classroom
How often have you heard a song come on the radio that you haven’t heard in years, yet somehow, you know the next line to the song without consciously thinking about it? Maths Rockx uses that exact principle for your children. This is it - Maths does Rock!
A screen to help you determine which version of Maths Rockx you originally purchased.
Ratings and Reviews
The 6s I love
The 6s are so addicting I get to sleep easily saying 6x1=6. 6x2=12 6x3=18. Yeah 6x4=24 6x5=30 and 6x6=36 and 6x7=42 yeah-ay 6x8=48 6x9=54 here-we-go 6x10=60 6x11=66 and 6x12=72 Said-no-more-counting-dollars-we’ll be-counting-stars!
Oh this is GOLD!!!!! Kai - that is awesome... You've made my day! What a fab review! You keep on rocking on ok? Yeah!!! Jo :)
It says it is, but it's not! Once downloaded you have to buy each song.
Hi Beccy. The App is FREE to download with the 11 awesome quizzes, however you do have to pay for the songs. The reason is that I have to pay royalties to the artists for using their music. So sadly it can't be for free.
It says it’s free but you pay for each song that you listen to by the time you realise it cost £9.99
Hi Caz, yes the quizzes are for free which is awesome for your children to practise. The songs cost money as I have to pay the artists royalties on each download. I hope you understand. Thanks, Jo
- Mathematics Rockx Pty Ltd
- 51.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Mathematics Rockx Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- complete set of the Times Tables £9.99
- 4 x Table £0.99
- 3 x Table £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.