Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note: To use MATLAB® Mobile™, you will need a MATLAB® license that is current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service.
Connect to MATLAB remotely from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
MATLAB Mobile is a lightweight desktop on your iOS device that connects to a MATLAB session running on the MathWorks Cloud or on your computer. From the convenience of your iOS device, you can create, edit and run MATLAB files, visualize data, and view results.
MATLAB Mobile Features
• Command-line access to MATLAB
• Access to your MATLAB workspace
• Ability to view MATLAB figures
• Ability to create and edit MATLAB files with the editor
• Record of commands typed on your device in your command history
• Custom keyboard to enter typical MATLAB syntax
• Autocomplete for text typed in the command window
• MathWorks Cloud connectivity
• Cloud storage and synchronization with MATLAB Drive
• Windows®, Mac, and Linux® connectivity
• Data acquisition from device sensors
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MATLAB Mobile does not support:
• MATLAB Live Editor
• MATLAB apps, such as Curve Fitting or Signal Analysis
• Creating graphical user interfaces using App Designer or GUIDE
• Simulink® graphical environment, but the ‘sim’ command is supported at the MATLAB Mobile command line
• Interaction with 3D figures
MATLAB is the leading technical computing software for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. MATLAB is used in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology.
• iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 8.0 or later
• One of the following MATLAB licenses:
- Professional or academic license for R2014a or later. Note: License should be current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service.
- MATLAB Student or MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite R2014a or later
- MATLAB Home R2014a or later
- An active MATLAB Trial for R2016b
• MATLAB Support Package for Apple iOS Sensors (to send sensor data to a MATLAB session on your computer)
When connecting to your computer, MATLAB Mobile is intended for use behind a firewall on a private network. Virtual private network (VPN) use is recommended when used over the public Internet or via 3G/4G.
What's New in Version 6.0
- Create and edit MATLAB files on your mobile device with the editor
- Bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: 18 October 2016
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 24.3 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: The MathWorks, Inc.
- © 2016 The MathWorks, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.