Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note: To use MATLAB® Mobile™, you will need a MATLAB® license that is current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service.
Connect to MATLAB remotely from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
MATLAB Mobile is a lightweight desktop on your iOS device that connects to a MATLAB session running on the MathWorks Cloud or on your computer. From the convenience of your iOS device, you can run scripts, create figures, and view results.
MATLAB Mobile Features
• Command-line access to MATLAB
• Access to your MATLAB workspace
• Ability to view MATLAB figures on your iOS device
• Record of commands typed on the iOS device in your command history
• Custom keyboard to enter typical MATLAB syntax
• Autocomplete text typed in the command window
• MathWorks Cloud connectivity and storage
• Windows®, Mac, and Linux® connectivity
• Acquire data from device sensors. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MATLAB Mobile does not support:
• MATLAB apps, such as Curve Fitting or Signal Analysis
• Creating graphical user interfaces using GUIDE
• MATLAB Editor
• Simulink® graphical environment, but the "sim" command is supported at the MATLAB Mobile command line
• Interaction with 3D figures
MATLAB is the leading technical computing software for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. MATLAB is used in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology.
• One of the following MATLAB licenses:
- Professional or academic license for R2012a or later. Note: License should be current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service.
- MATLAB Student or MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite R2014a or later.
- MATLAB and Simulink Student Version R2012a or later
- MATLAB Home
• MATLAB® Connector™ installed on the same computer as MATLAB
• iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
• iOS 7.0 or later
When connecting to your computer, MATLAB Mobile and the MATLAB Connector are intended for use behind a firewall on a private network. Virtual private network (VPN) use is recommended when used over the public Internet or via 3G/4G.
What's New in Version 5.1
- Bug fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: 20 August 2015
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 10.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: The MathWorks, Inc.
- © 2013 The MathWorks, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.