By Imangi Studios, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Earth has been invaded.
All the adults have been captured.
The fate of the planet depends on you.
Can you save the world?
Battle the alien horde, navigate through maze-like neighborhoods, save your friends, and send the aliens back where they came from. And maybe even answer your burning questions. What are these aliens doing here? Will a colander keep your thoughts safe? Why is the alien overlord always wearing a tie? And what in the world do they want with your parents?
Let’s hope your years of fighting imaginary enemies in your backyard have prepared you for Armageddon!
* Story mode with hours of gameplay, taking you from the suburbs to farmland to the alien mother ship as Max searches for his parents
*Survival mode for endless adventure
* Huge levels to explore with many hidden areas
* Varied mission types - battle off the aliens, save your friends, lead your friends to safety, fight mega bosses, explore mazes, and more!
* Tons of enemy types to battle
* Collect money to upgrade your weapons and skills
* Game Center high scores and achievements
* Retina Display support
* Universal iPad and iPhone support
"Refreshingly Fun" - TouchArcade.com
"Will have you hooked from the very beginning… Best dual stick shooter and adventure game in the App Store. " - AppAdvice.com
"A fricking awesome game. You took the dual-stick shooter and made it interesting and deep. One of the best games for the iOS." - Poutini, TouchArcade Forums
"You can go buy a cheeseburger and get fat for $1. Or you can buy an awesome game with tons of gameplay for the same price." - iStephen, TouchArcade forums
What's New in Version 1.2
- New survival level - The Arena! The toughest survival level yet!
- Added confirmation popup when exiting level before finishing to make sure you don't lose your progress
- Lots of performance improvements
- A few bug fixes
Fun lil game enjoyed playing it very much but have now completed it :( pls make a sequel - and for those wondering how to shoot in the right direction, u tap the part of the firing button you need to shoot in that's why it's a circle shape e.g if you need to shoot upwards you would tap the firing button arnd the 12 o clock mark if that makes sense ,,
My 7 year old son finished all 19 levels of the game, he is so goooood in playing Max , I am just so happy to watch him defeat Zorg! I am so impressed with the concept - too difficult for me - I wish there are more variety of weapons to use, though but my son wants to go on still!
This game is one of the best games on the App Store and it kept me entertained for hours also most survival games concentrate on the ogre but with this it is just a little purple splat on the floor but this one concentrates on the rules but I would recommend peeps to buy this! You deserve these 5 stars!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 24 February 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 20.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Imangi Studios, LLC
- © 2010 Imangi Studios, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.