The sounds of life on the pages of a book.
Mayfly Sound App attaches your audio recordings to our printed products. Use it to create your own Mayfly Sound projects. Make audio recordings to capture the moment. Then link your sounds to our Mayfly Journals and Stickers via the Mayfly illustrations.
Add stickers to an old photo album and record your Grandmother describing each page; record the first year of your child’s life combining sounds with drawings and mementoes, or build up a library of Sound Journals to document your travels. Mayfly is a platform – how you choose to use it is up to you.
To trial the app without buying a printed product, just start making sound recordings. You can always link them to a product at a later date.
- A simple design that allows you to make sound recordings and link them to our printed products.
- A listen function that allows you to play back your sounds directly from your Journals and Stickers via the Mayfly illustrations.
- The option to add up to three photos to each sound.
- An archive where you can review your collections, play back your recordings and scroll through your photos.
- The option to assign multiple sounds to one Mayfly illustration.
- The option to share your sounds and photos by email.
- An example collection created on a trip to China to give you inspiration.
- The option to share and backup a whole collection.
- No longer require a code to create a collection
Ratings and Reviews
Mayfly sound app, really fun!
Great app, really easy to use. I love creating sound recordings on holidays and of special days.
Its really nice to listen back to and send them to friends and family so they can also listen.
It was a great companion on holiday!
Useless without suddenly having to create an account
Used this a few times with early versions of the app. Nice idea and it was fun to record so e sounds and images.
Havnt touched it for a while. Came back to find upon trying to open the app that not only can i not open and use the app but i cannot even access my existing recordings unless i now sign up to create an account.
Sod that mayfly people. You've locked me out of my own recordings and now you're effectively holding me to random because you want my details before i can even use the app?
Unbelievable. And so unnecessary. Why cant you just let people use the app without having to collect data on us. Jeez.
I'm deleting you and i so regret buying yr book now.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.