By McDonald's Restaurants
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the official McDonald’s UK mobile app.
• Search for your nearest open UK McDonald’s either as a text search or map view
• Get directions to any McDonald’s in the UK and see opening times and facilities
• Save your favourite restaurants into a list for ease of use
• Filter by drive thru, open 24/7, accessibility, baby changing, birthday parties, free WiFi, play place, favourite restaurants and open right now
• Browse the latest UK offers and promotions
• View the full McDonald’s UK menu
• See nutrition in formation on all our products. Learn more about our ingredients. Check our allergies guide
• Create your own meal combinations
• Discover the combined nutritional information behind your favourite meals
McDonald's Restaurants Web Site >
McDonald's UK Support >
What's New in Version 5.0.5
Minor bug fixes
Why bother? Pointless and stupid
This is clearly the sort of app lead by marketing types who said "we need an app as everyone else has one".
What they've missed is including a reason to use the app in the first place, so it's basically the web site in another form.
The Burger King app delivers useful promotional offers which save you money such as buy one whopper get one free.
The KFC app not only has offers but you can collect reward points for free food.
Both drive customer loyalty, which is the point of the exercise.
The Maccy D app gives you nothing - nada. Surely an organisation as big as McDonalds should have been able to work this out. Bring in special offers like Big Mac and fries for £1.99 or similar, redeemed via the app, and watch both sales, and the awful rating for this pointless app, go up.
Zero Stars :-(
The McDonalds website is totally broken and useless on an iPhone or iPad so I installed the app to check out the menu options. This pathetic app contains various options, but each of them I tried simply redirects to the broken website. What is the point of an app that just refers you to the website for everything! I feel cheated, even though it is free. I wouldn't want this app if I was paid to install it!!
If 0 star was an option it wouldn't have 1 star
Completely pointless. Only reason I downloaded it was because mobile version of the website was so terrible on my completed updated iPhone 6. All this app does is send you back to the terrible website. Surprising McDonald's has such a bad app/website when they use iPads and up to date technologies in store.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 02 October 2015
- Version: 5.0.5
- Size: 16.9 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: McDonald's Restaurants Ltd
- © 2011 McDonald's Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.