• Plan your meals for the days and weeks ahead.
• Save recipes you know you can cook, so you always have inspiration in the kitchen.
• Everything is shared with your partner or housemates so you always know what meals you’re having and what ingredients you need to pick up.
• Save money and avoid waste – only buy the groceries you need.
Why choose MealsUp?
• First-class offline support: use MealsUp as normal, whether you’re online or not. Everything seamlessly syncs once you're back online.
• Realtime shared accounts: your meals, dishes and shopping list are shared between you and your housemates and update in realtime.
• Metric and US units: use either, or both, and instantly convert from one to the other.
• Receive intelligent ingredient suggestions when adding your dishes.
• Print your meal plan to share with relatives or stick on the fridge.
This update fixes an issue with entering Chinese characters into text inputs throughout the app (thanks to our user for reporting this!). It also provides what should be a noticeable performance boost when interacting with your data (marking items as bought, scheduling meals etc) by not updating the dashboard unless it's actually on-screen.
Ratings and Reviews
- Benjamin Styles
- 31.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Benjamin Adam Styles
- In-App Purchases
- Shopping List £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.