Med Gas Log
By Medberry Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Med Gas Log is the simplest & quickest cloud logbook app for anaesthetics, critical care, regional blocks, prehospital and retrieval medicine.
Cloud functionality means that your data is backed up seamlessly. This fully functional logbook logs all mandatory fields for the Royal College of Anaesthetists (RCoA) and produces a compliant RCoA report, to evidence on-going professional development and equivalence.
It is iOS7+ compatible and is latest iOS stable.
- Log and save data with or without internet access
- Log mandatory RCoA and ANZCA required fields
- View and edit saved data
- Sync your data across devices (ie save on iphone, view on ipad)
- Your data will be saved automatically to our secure server
- Produce full RCoA reports filterable by date
- Export data as a csv file for safe keeping
iGaslog users - please note that we are working on an import feature for data import but this has not yet been implemented.
A subscription is required after the trial period ends to log data and generate a report.
The subscription allows data entry and production of a report.
No subscription is required to access previous data and download a spreadsheet of your data.
- A free trial period of 7 days for new users
- A subscription is for a 30 day period
- The subscription is £1.49 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- It will automatically renew unless turned off for 24 hours before the end of the current 30 day period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- The account will be charged within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription period.
- Subscriptions are managed by the user in the settings menu.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's New in Version 1.7.15
Quicker than ever
New "Enhanced Medberry Report"
Ability to share reports and exports to cloud backups (such as dropbox or google)
Updated list of operations
Automatic epidural selection and reset for catheters to enhance data entry speed
Halothane bugs squashed
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 18 October 2017
- Version: 1.7.15
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese
- Developer: Medberry Ltd
- © Medberry Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases