medio.link is a convenient, scalable, secure collaboration solution, bringing together health colleagues no matter how dispersed they are within the NHS and beyond.
Join any user, using any device, with dedicated and secure named user accounts. Connect with colleagues both on N3 and external networks, from any device.
How it works
Connect any device to any device for audio and video conferencing.
• Always on, always available service – No scheduling required
• N3 hosted with guest connectivity - The platform is fully hosted within the N3 network ensuring a secure, reliable meeting experience
• Pay as you use - Enable your team with an account and pay when it’s used
• Fully Skype for Business integrated - Add in non-Lync / Skype for Business users whilst keeping the full functionality
• Support home users and guests - Audio, Video, Web & Mobile device compatibility.
• Provides remote consultations to patients in their own homes
medio.link enables all these technologies to connect in any combination and any configuration.
Of course, medio.link closely integrates with WebRTC-supporting clients like Google Chrome, Mozilla
Firefox and Opera as well, so that users without any other tool than their web browser can join the same meetings as everyone else.
For non-WebRTC supporting browsers like Microsoft Internet Explorer and Apple Safari, medio.link
supports video conferencing though Flash-based video.
medio.link requires an active subscription. Please visit http://www.medio.link for further information.
>Lock Conference Feature added.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.