● Run in Background.
● Commands Disposition taylored to increase easiness in frequent actions.
● Landscape Orientation supported.
● Does Not Interrupt the Songs being played when opening.
● Dark Theme to save battery.
● A Sound is made at every Tap, it allows to know if the command has been implemented without watching the screen. (optional)
● Sophisticated system to Reduce songs'Titles Size.
● It allows you to Download for Free songs graphic Covers for a good looking playlist.
● Choose your favourite color.
the MEGAPLAY Widget.
● It Allows you to change the song without exit from current app.
● The large alternative to the bottom system control center.
● It's also a shortcut to open MEGAPLAY tapping the song title.
● Instructions to enable: open the notification panel --> tap on "edit" --> tap on "+ MEGAPLAY"
● We recommend to move it on to the first position.
Please support us writing a 5 stars review. Thank you.
Support: feedbacks, bugs and infos: firstname.lastname@example.org
● All colors available.
● Prevent Sleep function.
● 2 finger tap for open the settings page.
● Small Improvements.
(problems with the new version? Delete and reinstall the app.)
Ratings and Reviews
Inconsistent list escape and UI
Nice simple look, but....
Escaping a song list requires a fast swipe when permanent top menu buttons would be both obvious and easier, however when the scrolling stops moving the menu disappears, so you have to be quick!!
Worse, to get out of an Album list you have to scroll all the way back up hundreds of albums to the very TOP of the list requiring many swipes to achieve the back button!!
A previous track button on the portrait screen would also be nice as there are times I want to hear the same song again which requires more than one tap to achieve and can't be done at all until the following track has started.
UI design needs work.
Hello mkf2000, you don't need to scroll up multiple times to arrive on top. You need only to scroll 1 time FAST, and the top bar will appare ;). Using the iPhone in portrait screen there isn't a previous button, but clicking 1 time on the songtitle/songImage you will see the last song. Hope this helps. Best regards
Great app when driving with a car with out car play
Easy to use
Nice app never fails me.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.