By Exigo Consulting Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The virtual baby journal
Use mementobox to create a unique keepsake of your baby’s arrival and first year. Capture, store and share photos, media and memories to transform your iPhone or iPad into the ultimate digital scrapbook.
How many new parents have time to fill in a baby journal? And what if significant events happen when you’re out and about? Because mementobox is on your phone you can record milestones instantly and it will always be on hand, so you won’t miss a single moment of your baby’s development.
Three separate sections relate to stages of your little one’s start in life.
● Store pregnancy photos and ultrasound scans.
● Tell your birth story.
● Take pictures of visitors and allow them to leave messages.
● Make a note of gifts received and thank yous sent.
My first year
● Record your child’s major milestones, such as first smile and first steps.
● Keep track of immunisations, development and minor illnesses.
● When I was born - create a unique time capsule by linking to external media, such as newspapers and film trailers.
● Where I live - add photos and videos of baby’s house, street and home town.
● Easy-to-use screens to quickly record dates, details, images, videos and other media.
● Be guided by the prompts, plus add your own categories.
● Instantly share your memories via email, Facebook and Twitter.
● Option to sync to Dropbox.
● Add siblings to create a family journal.
● Unisex design for boys and girls.
● Password protection for added security, with reminder email available.
● Option to create a PDF file of the data saved.
mementobox is the ideal gift for new parents - buy it for friends as soon as you hear their happy news and they can start documenting their baby’s life straight away.
The app currently covers your child’s first year but future upgrades will enable you to capture memories through childhood years and beyond.
See mementobox.co.uk for more info, FAQ’s, your feedback and news.
Enjoy creating your mementobox and don’t forget to come back and review us!
Brilliant - I love this app
This is a really good app for a change, it really works. I wish I had had this for all my children, it is very easy to understand and to use. My youngest will be so pleased with it when he grows up, it covers everything you can think of and keeps it all safe in one place. My other children will be jealous but I think I can probably use it for them too. Highly recommended.
Great App. Some neat ideas
Like the my world bit. Missed buying the newspaper as a keepsake the day our son was born, so liked being able to just save the web pages for the news and papers etc into his journal. Plus got some new ideas for other stuff to save (couple of 'cool' 2012 music videos on you tube.. Should be amusing to look back on!)
Great but with flaws
4 stars because I lose the text if someone calls me while I'm typing. Doesn't happen with other apps. I should be able to go in and out of the app without having to worry whether my entry is safe.