Discover, create and share stories that bring memories to life.
Memory Box, is designed to capture memories as you make them, from busy parents capturing their children’s early years to older family members reminiscing over boxes of old photographs. We all know a photo can remind us of a moment in time, but when we capture the voices of the people in our photos it brings them to life and fully re-connect us with our memories.
Be creative, be impulsive, be the family storyteller.
• Take a photo, or choose up to 10 photos from your camera roll that capture a memory you want to keep and record up to 5 minutes of audio to accompany your images.
• Keep the moments that you want to remember safe; from a special wedding day and your child’s first day school, to the family vacation.
• Add another dimension to your blog posts by including captured photos and audio compiled as a memory.
• Record the voices of the people who matter to you most and preserve them.
• Reminisce about childhood memories and family stories by re-capturing old family photographs and recording your parent’s memories.
We’ve all said, ‘I wish I could bottle up this moment and keep it safe forever’. With Memory Box you can.
• Choose up to 10 photos from your camera roll or take photos directly in the app.
• Record up to 5 minutes of audio that can be played to accompany your story's images.
• Share on Email, iMessage, SMS, Facebook and Twitter.
• Give your story a title, description and #tags.
• Choose a category, date and location to make your story easily searchable.
• Keep the stories and memories that connect our families safe to share for generations to come.
Follow us on Twitter @memoryboxstories and facebook.com/memoryboxstories
Memory Box is free to download and view the collected stories of our user. You can also create and share up to 20 stories for free and share them.
Need more space to keep more stories? Upgrade your account to get unlimited stories!
Non-renewing subscriptions are charged through your iTunes account. You can purchase access packs through the store on a 30 day or 365 day basis. You can add onto your subscription at any time.
5 Reasons to love Memory Box
1. Turn boxes of old photos into memories you can keep safe forever and share.
2. Don’t lose precious photos from your phone. Use them to make a memory, save and share them.
3. Have everyone use it during a wedding to collect memories throughout the day.
4. The app is free to use if you only want to view stories created and shared by users.
5. Enjoy hearing your friends and family talk about the memories you share together.
The Memory Box team have been gathering stories and capturing memories from all over the world. Throughout the journey, we’ve been inspired by listening to people who in their own words describe their life as ‘ordinary’. In fact, their stories resonate and connect with us all, providing a rich social and family history.
- Fixed photos not appearing on iPads
Ratings and Reviews
A great way to make more of your photos
I've been using this app for a couple of weeks now and it's just such a lovely idea. It's easy to use, clearly laid out and let's you out together a story, using up to 10 photos plus a recording of your voiceover, that brings your photos to life.
I've used it to turn photos of my family and friends into stories that are fun to share. It's a fun way to piece together snaps from a holiday or day out, or to send a personal message to someone, as you can set your stories to private if you wish. It's also something I will use to bring old photos to life, as a way to reminisce.
It's quite addictive when you start playing with it and even if you don't have the app, you can see the stories via a unique link.
It's a fab idea and a new way to share photos.
It's interesting to search and view other people's stories as well.
A walk through social history
I love a good archive. But when you bring real people's stories to life with audio and images it makes it more relevant. Memory Box beautifully delivers people's stories.
It will get more interesting and dynamic as more stories are added by users.
A Great Way to remember
Photos are great but sometimes you need that bit extra so I love Memorry Box as you are able to do an audio recording explaining your photos and even adding a piece of music to help enhance your favourite memories.
- Flo-Culture Ltd
- 11.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Flo-culture
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.