Mendeley (PDF Reader)
By Mendeley Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mendeley is a free reference manager and PDF reader designed for researchers, students, and knowledge-workers.
Make your own fully-searchable library in seconds, read and annotate your PDFs, and collaborate with others in private groups. Sync your library across all your devices including Mendeley Desktop, where you can easily cite your research as you write in Microsoft Word or LibreOffice.
• Read, highlight & annotate PDFs from anywhere
• Sync annotations & documents across all your devices
• Save PDFs to your Mendeley library from other apps or your web browser
• Use Mendeley offline during your commute, and sync when you have connection
• Search your library for keywords in the Title, Authors, Publication or Abstract
• Edit document details (Title, Authors, Publication details, etc…)
• Download or remove PDFs on demand, to easily manage device storage space
• All features are available on your Tablet or Phone
"What [Mendeley] are up to is boldly innovative. The Mendeley team is attempting nothing less than changing the way scientists conduct and share their research." - Wired
What's New in Version 2.7.0
This release is all about search! We've added recent searches, filtering by tag, and improved indexing speed.
Tap the search box, and your most recent searches will be displayed. Start typing a search term, or tag name to search for documents. If your search term matches a tag name, tap the suggested tag to filter by that tag.
● Added filter by tag
● Added recent search terms
● Improved search indexing speed significantly
● Fixed various crashes & bugs
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 03 August 2015
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 23.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mendeley Ltd.
- © 2013 Mendeley Ltd. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.