Mendeley (PDF Reader)
By Mendeley Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mendeley is a free reference manager and PDF reader designed for researchers, students, and knowledge-workers.
Make your own fully-searchable library in seconds, read and annotate your PDFs, and collaborate with others in private groups. Sync your library across all your devices including Mendeley Desktop, where you can easily cite your research as you write in Microsoft Word or LibreOffice.
• Read, highlight & annotate PDFs from anywhere
• Sync annotations & documents across all your devices
• Save PDFs to your Mendeley library from other apps or your web browser
• Use Mendeley offline during your commute, and sync when you have connection
• Search your library for keywords in the Title, Authors, Publication or Abstract
• Edit document details (Title, Authors, Publication details, etc…)
• Download or remove PDFs on demand, to easily manage device storage space
• All features are available on your Tablet or Phone
"What [Mendeley] are up to is boldly innovative. The Mendeley team is attempting nothing less than changing the way scientists conduct and share their research." - Wired
What's New in Version 2.7.2
Fixed a crash when searching inside a PDF on iOS9
Great way to catch up on references
If I'm writing a paper and I've just added ten references to my library the chances are it's going to take me some time to get through them...
With Mendeley on on my phone I can seamlessly swap between my desktop and device to read and catch up on my references when I'm out and about or get some quick free time.
Great app. But would like to add papers from iphone
Fantastic app for maintaining references across devices mac, pc & iOS & collaborating research. Great if 1 device lost, info still synching. Also good to see journals adding mendeley links.
This app is of no use whatsoever. You cannot transfer books, PDFs etc into it from other apps. Deleted.