Currently Ménière’s disease is quite poorly understood and limited research has been carried out into the condition. Ménière’s Monitor has been created specifically to study how the symptoms of the disease vary on a daily basis. In particular, the aim is to investigate what factors influence symptom severity and whether any environmental factors influence symptoms.
Using Ménière’s Monitor is quick and easy. First you will be asked to complete a few questions about yourself. Then it's just a case of filling out a survey each day measuring your symptoms, taking no more than about 30 seconds.
Ménière’s Monitor will automatically send your surveys to our central database. You will be shown your data as well as the national averages on customisable graphs.
- To take part in the research you must allow location awareness on your device. Without this, Ménière’s Monitor can be used for personal use but your data cannot be used for research purposes.
- Ménière’s Monitor will access the internet when it needs to upload your data or download the national average data.
Find out more about this research and who's involved.
New version available
- Buzz Interactive Ltd.
- 51.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 The European Centre for Environment and Human Health
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.