Men’s Fitness UK Magazine: lose weight, build muscle
By Dennis Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The new Men’s Fitness UK app is packed with workouts, nutrition advice, gripping tales of adventure and interviews with the world’s biggest sports and movie stars including Chris Hemsworth, Usain Bolt, Henry Cavill, Michael Phelps, Hugh Jackman and Chris Evans.
With extensive abs, back, chest, arm and leg workouts to help you burn fat and build muscle, MF will help you reach your fitness goals whatever your level.
You can check out a selection of Men’s Fitness content for free or buy individual issues for £3.99. You can also subscribe to the magazine to get enough fitness-boosting content to keep you fit for life. You'll quickly see why over one million readers rely on MF to keep them fit, strong and healthy.
•Scrapbook which lets you bookmark all your favourite stories so you can create a scrapbook of MF content relevant to your training needs
•Rapid downloads that mean getting your copy of MF is much quicker than most magazine apps – plus the issues won’t fill up your iPad or iPhone
12-month subscription - £29.99 plus 2 months free
6-month subscription - £14.99 plus 1 month free
3-month subscription - £7.99 plus 1 month free
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current iTunes subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• iTunes subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• iTunes subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
What's New in Version 5.0.0
Thanks for reading Men's Fitness. Following your feedback we have redesigned the Men's Fitness app and made changes to improve the user experience, app stability and speed.
Where's my purchases?
So, I scored 4/5 for this app and magazine up until a few days ago when they released a new version of the app (5.0). I didn't subscribe to the magazine but I had purchased a number of the MagBooks. These were fantastic special edition versions that concentrated on specialist subjects like nutrition, workouts to target specific muscles, etc. As a result of the quality information they contained, they were more expensive than the normal issues at around £5 each (but in my opinion, well worth it).
Now they don't exist and I can no longer read them, revert to an older version that meant I could read them and I've not heard back from the developer as to what to do now. I've spent the best part of £30 on publications I can no longer access and since I bout these MagBooks more than 2 years ago, there's no way I'll be getting a refund. I'll just have to hope this is a bug that can be fixed.
Mag books disappeared
Like everyone else leaving bad reviews I too have had my collection of Mag Books deleted. I emailed Men’s Fitness a few weeks and they replied saying that they "are aware that the special issues are currently available within the app, however the should be made available within the app shortly.”
Still no sign of these, and I mentioned they should compensate users like me perhaps with a free copy of the current issue which would go a long way to rectifying their mistake, but I didn’t hear back on that.
Even once the Mag Books have reappeared, I don’t know if I will be buying anymore. I hope the option is to download the Mag Books into iBooks or my desktop as PDFs so if they remove them again, they aren’t lost for good.
Appalling - where are my Magbooks?
Got to gym two days ago ready to carry on with the workout in one of the Magbooks bought on this app's earlier version only to find they had all disappeared. I had quite a few such titles that I had worked through and had great results which encouraged me to buy others as each was good value. Emailed the publisher and app owner and still have not been given any reason for this or commitment to restore access. Rubbish!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 12 August 2015
- Version: 5.0.0
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Dennis Publishing Limited
- © Dennis Publishing
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Men's Fitness subscription£7.99
- Men's Fitness issue 163£0.79
- November 2011, by PixelMags£3.99
- February 2012, by PixelMags£3.99
- Men's Fitness UK: 12 Week Body Plan£3.99
- April 2012, by PixelMags£3.99
- Men's Fitness Magazine, by PixelMags£29.99
- March 2012, by PixelMags£3.99
- May 2012, by PixelMags£3.99
- June 2012, by PixelMags£3.99