By InnovaDev, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily create meal plans and track nutritional information. Manage your own recipes and import new ones from popular recipe web sites. Keep track of what you have in your pantry (and how many), and integrate it all into your shopping list in one application!
Supports syncing between multiple devices!
• Plan out your meals exactly how you like them, as far out as you like.
• Track nutritional information for your foods and recipes and see your daily total
• Keep track of what you have in your pantry to make meal planning and shopping lists simple
• Sync your data between multiple devices
• Find items quickly with our own online database of products
• With the advanced pantry, you can track quantities of items in your pantry and have it auto adjust based on meal plan usage. You can also set thresholds to have items added to your shopping list automatically when you get low!
• Import recipes from popular recipe websites, and add your own favorite recipes
• Create a shopping list automatically based on the meal plans you've created
• Set item prices per store for comparison shopping and estimating your total bill
• Access your recipe and food data through the Menu Planner website (www.menu-planner.com) using your home computer
• Universal app that runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
• Mark items as favorites to quickly add them to your shopping list
• Add your own images to recipes
• Supports custom stores for your shopping lists
• Easily swap meals from one date to another.
• Add your own meal types (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, etc).
• Organize food and recipes by creating your own categories
• Add notes to meals
• Move and copy individual meals to a different date
• Email meal plans, shopping lists, and recipes
• Free syncing, backup, and restore of your data
• Barcode scanner for quickly adding new items
• Print (or email) a monthly or weekly meal plan directly to an AirPrint compatible printer (iPad version only at this time)
There are a ton of features packed into this app. Check out the community forums at menu-planner.com/community for more information!
What's New in Version 3.0.4
- New icon!
- Tapping the refresh button on the items tab will no longer crash the app (iPhone version)
- Selecting an item from the online database to add to a meal or shopping list will now select the correct item.
- Turning off all nutritional info will now hide the nutrition bar on the item list.
- Devices running iOS 6.1 and lower will no longer crash when trying to select an image to assign to a recipe.
Please consider rating my app if you've found it useful!
I use this as a meal and shopping list planner. I don't use any of the nutritional stuff as it is too complicated. I like this app because it is relatively easy to import recipes from the web, even if the website is not optimised, they just need a bit of tidying up.
Friends have asked me to help them set it up, so we can now share recipes easily.
I bought a protective cover from my ipad so that I can cook while using it with messy fingers. The option that keeps the ipad from locking while a recipe is on the screen is a really useful touch.
Quite unique in the genre
I needed an app that would primarily allow me to plan meals from my own dishes, and not from an existing list of recipes as I like to be in charge of what we eat and we have special dietary requirements and this app let me do that very easily. I also love the clear layout. Definitely a brilliant app. A British version of this would be if course a lot better for me.
I downloaded this at the beginning of January when I decided I should try and be more organised (New Years resolution) for health and wealth benefits. This app has been amazing. Helping us plan our meals with our own recipes. I love the recipe import feature. Highly recommended and well worth the money.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 08 December 2013
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 17.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Alan Bowman
- © 2011 InnovaDev, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.