Mersey Care's Self Help gives you access to a range of mental health self-help guides. These guides, some of which have been commended at the British Medical Association Patient Information Award, have been written by NHS clinical psychologists with contributions from service users and healthcare staff.
Covering common mental health issues from anxiety, depression and panic to anger, domestic violence and sleeping problems. Our guides contain useful tips and hints as well as self-help techniques.
Ratings and Reviews
Copy of new app
This is exactly the same as Northumberland Tyne and Wear mental health self help apps with a different picture on the front
The new apps are good but why churn out a replica? Must be income generation
- Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- 17.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.