By Cecile Correa
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Humanize your Social Media with Messo.
Messo is a photo sharing app that only allows audio communication.
Capture your visual memories then create conversations around those memories in 3 simple steps:
1. Take a photo
2. Choose to send it privately or publicly to your F.F.Fs (Friends, Family or Followers)
3. Record up to 10 seconds audio, and then send and receive audio responses
Messo does not allow any type of writing with the exception of:
and websites links
When you send pictures with Messo, you can now literally express yourself.
With Messo, there's no need to type three or four exclamation marks to express your feelings. We can hear you out.
Share your Messo with your F.F.Fs and create conversations around specific pictures so your audio memories are attached to your visual memories.
This way of communication humanizes your social media experience as it includes one important element in communication which is your voice. But as important you can also hear the voices of your loved ones or get to hear the voice of the people you are following on Messo.
To make it more fun, you can gamify your Messo. Before you send a Messo, simply select a game that needs to be won by the recipients against the clock. Winning the game will unlock the Messo and the receiver will then be able to view your photo and hear your audio.
- Super intuitive, simplified interface
- Unlimited Messos
- Unlimited responses
- Photo Messos
- Filter options for maximum visual impact
- Gamify your Messo by scrambling the image before it gets sent - recipients won't be able to unlock it until they've won the game against the clock!
- Share Messos quickly to Facebook and Twitter
- Follow anyone on the Messo network
- Best Of Messo section shows you the most popular Messos of the moment
- Create Favourites
- Newsfeed keeps you updated with the Messo of friends, family and those you choose to follow
What's New in Version 1.3.5
Improvements in capturing pictures
Better picture resolution
Minor Bug Fixes